Chaoter 16. Home alone for the night

Time - 5:31pm
People - you
Place - bedroom

K: y/n!

You hear Kat knocking on the door and you get up to open it

Y: yeah?
K: me and Sam are going out.
Y: ooo a date?
K: yeah!
Y: can you bring home leftovers?
K: ofc! But also you are aloud to invite someone over because you and Colby aren't the best together.
Y: k! Ty

You smile and wave goodbye to her and Sam as they leave. You hear the door close behind them and you quickly run back to your room to change into comfy clothes.

You pick out grey sweatpants, white fluffy socks, and a black cropped tank top. You run over to Colby's room and jump on him bed where you see him scrolling on tiktok with his clear screen glasses on.

C: hi

He says smiling. You sit up and crawl onto him.
Y: hi!

You smile and rest your head on his chest. He kisses you then plays with your hair.

Y: you heard we are going to be alone all night?
C: yes

You look up and find him smiling. You laugh and give him a kiss. You pull back and look him in the eye. You smile and look at his lips. He comes back into the kiss and holds your face.

You smile into the kiss and he flips you over so he's now on top. He softly laughs into the kiss while he moves down to your neck. You hold your hand on the back of his head and you tilt your to the side.

You softly bite your lip and smile. He comes back up to your lips and bites your lower lip. You sit up as he does too. He rests his hand on the side of your neck pulling you closer. He starts french kissing you and you open your mouth a little more. You both tilt your head to the sides every few seconds.

You smile into the kiss and climb onto him. You slowly rock your hips. He let's out a soft groan into the kiss when you do so and you open your eyes. He looks at you and flips you over so he is now on top and your bottom.

He starts kissing your neck and brings his body into a plank position on top of you. Your mouth is slightly opened and your eyes closed enjoying the feeling.

You wrap your legs around him and he brings his eyes to yours. He sits up and leaves you laying down. He takes his shirt off quickly and takes off his clear glasses. He takes your shirt off too and begins his way kissing down your body.

You bite your lower lip and bring his lips back to yours. He holds your cheek and tilts his head deeply breathing into the kiss. You keep bringing his body closer until it isn't physically possible.

You both sit up and you climb onto his lap and begin kissing his neck. His hands resting on your hips slowly moving them on him.

Your hands on his shoulders and your lips on his neck. You slowly move your hands to his chest and trace his abs and v line. You move your eyes back you his face and you see him with his mouth open heavily breathing soft groaning every time you go below his v line.

*you both still have pants on btw just shirts are off*

You lay him down and move onto his dick. You put your hair up and you slowly rock your hips. He puts his hands on your hips and rocks you to a pace he likes.

He softly groans and you smile. You put your hands behind you so you can lean back and not fall back.

You feel his hands slowly tugging on your pants.

C: can I?

He says breathy.

Y: yes.

You say looking him in the eye. You slowly get off him and then off the bed and stand up. He steps towards you and gets on his knees. He kisses your stomach while pulling down your pants and you have your hands on his shoulders.