Chapter 60. Only worries

Time - 1:21am
People - you Colby Sam Nate
Place - hotel

You Sam and Nate are sleeping white colby is sitting with his back to the wall and his arms around his knees. He moves his hand to his lower left stomach and closes his yess while letting out a sigh of pain.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up looking for colby and I couldn't see his cause it was so dark. I get my phone from under my pillow and I put on the flashlight and see him on the floor.

Y: baby?

He looks up at you and smiles.

Y: you ok?

You say curiously. You see him tilt his head back and you can't tell he's in pain so you go over to him.

Y/n's pov: I sit next to him and put the back of my hand on his forehead to see if he has a fever, he doesn't. I sit next to him and asks what's wrong then he says it's fine and that I should go back to bed but I don't.

Y: colby your clearly hurting
C: y/n go back to bed I'm fine it's just a cramp
Y: front what?
C: ..

You sigh and hug him and he leans into the hug and takes a deep breath.

C: I feel dizzy

He says in a low tone looking at you. Your getting flashbacks forms when he fell into Sam a couple months ago. You assure him that he's going to be ok and he nods then closes his eyes. You smile and say I love you but he doesn't respond.

Y: Colby?

You say while sitting up. No response. You get worried and put his legs down then climb on his lap then you put your hands on his shoulders and shake him.

C: Colby! Wake up!!

You say holding in tears.

Y: fuck!

You yell getting up and rushing over to Sam. You shake him frantically to wake him up and he sits up then rubs his eyes.

Y: Sam!
S: what y/n-
Y: Colby won't wake up!!
S: very funny
Y: look at him!!
S: holy shit he's shaking!!

You quickly turn over and your heart drops as Sam wakes Nate up and gets his phone to look up where the closest hospital is.

You run over to Colby and rub his cheek with your thumb.

Y: it's ok baby I'm right here take your time

You say in tears. Sam and Nate jump out of bed and try to pick him up and go to the car.

S: fuck dude!

At the hospital-

Y: what's wrong with him!
Doctors: were trying our best to figure it out
S: try harder!
N: guys-
Y: where is he?!!
Doctors: In surgery.

Your heart skips a few beats and you take a step back and look over to Sam and see he's doing the same.

Y: what..?
D: we can't find the cause of the seizure.
S: ...
D: please go sit down.

Your mind is full of thoughts that you can't shake, and you tell the doctor not to mess up. You sit down and get your phone out to call stas.

Y: please pick up.
S: heyyy! Oh shit what's wrong
Y: Colby just had a seizure
S: your fucking kidding
K: wait what?
Y: I wish. We're at the hospital rn

You show them around and you see their jaws drop.

S: I'll come down
K: stas it's almost 2am
S: I'll look for tickets rn