"They married and were removed from school. I made your father's few years hell as he studied under me for his NEWTs. I had called upon a favor to tutor your mother when Cissy was only a few years old," He answered.

"I remember," Andromeda said. "Father asked Uncle Jamie to be Bella's godfather after he broke his ribs."

Bellatrix gave a sad sigh as she remembered the man. He was always loving to her, treating her like his own. It saddened him when he found out that she was married against her will. He found out too late and tore into her father deeply for it.

"Well," Harry cut in. "If you women would like, I'm sure Daphne would welcome your company as she goes shopping tomorrow."

"And you men can help Harry go through the furniture we'll need. The Castle has provided a large array in the Room of Requirements," Daphne offered to her Father, Arcturus, and Remus.

Remus accepted for the three of them, "Of course, we'll help."

The couple gave their family a smile, "Then let's enjoy dessert. You're all welcome to stay the night."

With that, they enjoyed dessert. Harry had treacle tart, something that started an argument with Nymphadora. She stated that it was disgusting and that chocolate cake was much better. Harry claimed her a liar.

Arcturus shook his head, saying that Harry was just like Jamison. He had his power, understanding of magic, and even his strange love for treacle. It was only the tart that both men loved and would fight for. He had shared that they were the only two men that he had ever met with such a love for the treat.

The talk was focused on the new additions to the Clan. Nymphadora shared that she and Remus wanted to name their babe after her father if it was a boy, something that her father found heart-warming.

"If we have a daughter, we'll be continuing with the Black naming tradition," Remus said.

Arcturus nodded, pleased to know the tradition was still alive.

The Grangers and Buckuls returned home after the dinner, thanking them for the invitation and wonderful meal.

Harry and Daphne had spent about an hour in the library before bed. They informed the portraits of Charlus, Dorea, James, and Lily of their pregnancy. They were all pleased, something that was voiced joyfully. However, because Lily was heavily pregnant with Harry in the portrait, they found out that hormones affected her still. She had gone from congratulating them to crying about how her baby was now having a baby.

It was a nervous Harry and laughing James that calmed her down before going to bed.

============================

The next day, Harry and the men escorted the Clan to Diagon Alley. The women were going to go shopping in the Wizarding and muggle worlds.

They quickly went to Hogsmeade and then walked to Hogwarts. They were stared at and watched as they walked through the Castle. They were quick to find Minerva, Filius, and Rosilin waiting for them.

"Uncle Arc," Rosie smiled at him as she was gathered in a hug by the man.

"It's been so very long since I've seen you," He told her.

"It's your own fault," Minerva huffed at him. "You've only been home for a short time since Jamie's and the kids' funerals."

"I'm sorry for not coming back, Minny," He sighed.

The mother and daughter waved him off. "Mother threw herself into work and I ran away. I tried to come home but always left when it got too much," Rosie comforted him.

"Oh!" Filius said. "Don't worry about your duties for this week, we've told the students you had family matters to attend to."

Harry thanked him, "We'll be apologizing for missing Rosie's class Monday. I know that the sixth years enjoy duels with me."

"Bloody hell they don't," She cut in. "You wipe the floor with them all. The only ones who stand any chance with you are your friends."

"And just where did you get that sword of yours?" She asked him, looking at the blade on his hip.

Harry and Daphne had come to wear their weapons most of the time. That morning Harry made sure it was strapped to her thigh properly. He gave Tussisss a collar and leash and instructed him to stay with her for his peace of mind.

Harry shrugged, "I made it for my Transfiguration NEWT."

"You made Fae steel just to pass a NEWT?!" She asked him strongly.

"No, I allowed my magic to choose what metal it became. I only designed it," Harry said simply.

"It breaks the laws of Transfiguration. You turned matches into magical metals," Minerva sighed.

Arcturus let out a barking laugh, "Should you be so surprised? He's this generation's Jamie."

They had gone on to spend the late morning and into the mid-afternoon searching through the Room of Requirements. It presented itself as rows of Moses baskets, rockers, cribs, and other infant furniture.

The Room had lined them all in rows, presenting them proudly to the group. They were hewn from all types of woods. Some were inlaid with gold and silver. They all had high quality, handmade, pillowing. Some were dark, others light. They were all different sizes and designs.

They shared conversations and talks. They were joined by Theodore just before midday. After he arrived he shared talks with Arcturus and Cyrus about the days when their children were babes. Harry and Remus listened raptly, wanting to glean as much advice from the other men as possible.