"I'll call Andi after," Harry agreed.

He assisted her in standing and she looped her arm securely through his. At that moment they were completely happy. Yes, dark times were upon them, but they were having a child.

While they found themselves married rather young in Pureblood circles, the pregnancy fell into accordance with the timing of most in regards to their wedding date.

Most purebloods were married just after graduation, or within at most six years after. It wasn't quite typical outside the Isles anymore, but the continent had found relative peace after Grindelwald. It was only thirty years later that Tom Riddle rose to war though.

============================

They soon found themselves in McGonagall's office.

"Is something the matter?" She asked them.

They shared a look before Daphne gently grabbed her hand. She laid it softly over her stomach. "We're going to be parents," She said in a soft, almost undetectable whisper.

McGonagall caught what was said, although it still sounded light to her. Her mouth opened slightly as she stared down at her hand. She wasn't sure what to say. Her mind caught up enough to pull the young woman into an embrace.

"Did Poppy give you a pass?"

"She did," Harry confirmed. He wrapped his arms around his wife once his grandmother let her go.

Minerva thought for a moment, "Tell Filius and Rosie. They'll need to know for when Daphne has to pace herself."

"Can I call Andi before?" Harry requested, motioning to the floo.

She nodded and sent a Patronus off her daughter and Ravenclaw counterpart while he called. When Harry pulled his head from the floo, he once again wrapped his arms around Daphne.

"She said she'll check you every two weeks until February, then she'll check you weekly," He told her, kissing her head lightly.

It was a few minutes later that Flitwick and Evans came into the office, wondering why they were called.

"Did you need us, Mum?" Rosie asked, smiling at Harry and Daphne.

"No, we did," Daphne said softly.

Flitwick grew a worried look, "Is something the matter, Mrs. Potter?"

She shook her head, smiling at the Charms Master. Her hand lowered to her stomach, "Magic has decided it's time for our family."

"Oh!" The astute half-goblin exclaimed. His worry washed away to happiness as he smiled brightly, "Congratulations are in order then."

Rosilin finally caught up, her eyes raising tall as she looked at the couple in bewilderment, "You're pregnant?"

She was given a bright, boyish smile by Harry. He knew he had family, but he always wanted one of his own. The young couple had pushed thoughts of worry and stress away for later.

"I've been given a week off and we wanted to tell Gran. She called so we could tell you as well," Daphne told her.

Rosie was quick to hug the woman. It now felt right being back home in her heart. She had rarely been in the Isles since the death of her father and siblings, but when she was home she stayed for several months until Harry went off to Hogwarts. Now, seeing him after six years, he was married and becoming a father.

"Gods, you make me feel so old," She grumbled to the couple. "The last time I was home, Harry all manner of creatures fret over him."

"Glitter fretted over me before the wedding, Jax made sure to do so afterward," Harry chuckled.