She nodded and pushed open the door.

    Cao An glanced at the second bedroom, and said, "I'm going to change into pajamas."

    Jiang Tao: ...

    Do you mean to sleep in her room?

    It's not impossible to just chat under the quilt.

    Taking advantage of Cao An's absence, Jiang Tao quickly put away the shorts that he had just changed. There was nothing else to clean up. Jiang Tao moved his pillow to the left side of the big bed, and folded the quilt to give him more than half of the space. In the end, Jiang Tao turned off the light, even if she just simply slept on the same bed, it would be quite stressful, and she would feel much more at ease when she couldn't see.

    Cao An changed into his pajamas, went to the bathroom to rinse his feet, washed his hands and face, and then came to the master bedroom.

    Pushing open the door, it was pitch black inside, because the light in the second bedroom was on, allowing him to recognize that she was already lying in bed, and most of the bed was reserved for him.

    In fact, he didn't intend to spend the night with her, but his girlfriend made room for him, so Cao An went to the second bedroom to get pillows and quilts.

    After turning off the lights outside, and closing the door of the master bedroom, Cao An came to the bedside.

    Putting the pillows and spreading the quilt, Cao An lay down, and there could be another person sleeping between the two of them.

    As he lay down completely and the mattress stopped moving, Jiang Tao asked in a low voice, "How long will it take to drive from there?"

    He was on a business trip to the neighboring city to the south of Tong City.

    Cao An: "It's about the same as my aunt and the others, two hours."

    Jiang Tao: "Don't come back after you go back tomorrow, it's not safe to drive at night."

    As a novice driver, Jiang Tao thought it was dangerous to drive on the highway at night.

    Cao An looked at her: "If you hadn't hugged me, I might not have come back."

    Jiang Tao couldn't help shrinking into the bed.

    At that time, she didn't know what to think, but she felt that he was too kind to her and didn't want her to work hard on the bus, so he patiently accompanied her to practice driving, and insisted on seeing her off again on the day of the business trip. In fact, Jiang Tao was very reluctant to part with him. He couldn't say this kind of words, and because he was concentrating on driving on the road, he didn't even have some small talk. When the moment of parting really came, whether out of compensation or pure reluctance, Jiang Tao hugged past.

    I just want him to know that she likes him too, very much.

    If she has given so much for another person, she must hope to get some response.

    "When you sent me a message, I just finished taking a shower and went out to pick up the water. I didn't look at my phone."

    After a moment of silence, Jiang Tao felt the need to explain why she was standing in the living room in her pajamas when he came back. vacuum state.

    Cao An: "I guessed it, if you knew I was coming back, you wouldn't dare to wear it like that."

    Jiang Tao tried to be brave: "It doesn't matter if you dare or not, it's a matter of politeness."