44

return
The blind date looks fierce
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44

    Cao An held Jiang Tao in one hand, and supported her on his lap with the other, making a layer of isolation.

    Jiang Tao could hear his strong heartbeat.

    This hugging posture shows that the intimacy between the two people has made new progress.

    But this happened after he had rushed back overnight to meet her.

    Although Cao An didn't say it clearly, Jiang Tao knew that he would come back because he missed her, and suggested watching a movie when he must get up early tomorrow morning.

    Therefore, even if he deliberately blocked her and teased her, Jiang Tao only felt sweet.

    The body relaxed, Jiang Tao tilted his head, and just let him hug and watch the movie.

    The hair on the top of her head touched Cao An's chin.

    The height difference is an objective problem, and it will cause some inconvenience. Just like now, if Jiang Tao is taller or Cao An is shorter, the faces of the two should overlap. Then Cao An only needs to deflect slightly to be able to Kiss her forehead or the side of her face.

    Now, he can only kiss the top of her head and her soft hair.

    This is an intimate yet pure and safe enough position.

    Jiang Tao felt it, and kept calm because he didn't touch the heartbeat warning line.

    But the heat of the chest behind her continued to increase, including the big hand holding her, the position was actually quite sensitive, and Jiang Tao didn't think too much of it because he didn't move at all.

    In the midsummer night, you will sweat in the high temperature if you do anything casually.

    Jiang Tao had to break the lame lie that he deliberately cooperated: "It's hot, you go to turn on the air conditioner."     Cao An : "     Isn't it to save

    electricity?" ? Her boyfriend's broad arms were like electric blankets attached to her back.     "Go to your room."

    Cao An thought of a way to save electricity and keep them cool. After turning off the TV, he walked towards the master bedroom with Jiang Tao in his arms.

    Jiang Tao hadn't recovered from what he said just now.

    What are you doing in her room? Simply blow the air conditioner, or?

    In just a few tens of seconds, Jiang Tao's body temperature quickly surpassed Cao An's.

    "I'll go by myself." Jiang Tao finally found his voice as he approached the door of the master bedroom.

    Cao An let her down.

    Just now Jiang Tao just wanted to go to the living room to fetch water, and when he left, he pulled the door casually to prevent the heat from outside from getting in, but the door was not closed tightly, leaving a gap of a few centimeters.

    A ray of light shot out from the crack in the door and shone on Jiang Tao's slightly lowered face, which was flushed red.

    Cao An rubbed her face with the back of his finger: "I'll leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I'll talk to you and then go to bed. I'll watch the movie in a few days." It's almost

    10:30 now!

    Thinking that Cao An only had seven hours of sleep at most tonight, and there was no intention of asking for that in his words, Jiang Tao's heart was not flustered or disturbed, and all that was left was her distress for him all the way.