21

Chapter 21

    "This weekend, the sun is so bright, Boss Cao didn't invite you?"

    Fang Rui held Jiang Tao's arm in Emerald Lake Park, blinking ambiguously.

    Jiang Tao: "He always picks me up when I'm off for a whole day, and he has a night shift tonight."

   "That's really considerate, so what's the progress this week?"

    "Just chat a few words."

    Fang Rui: "Can't you? He went to help grandma kill fish last weekend, I thought you two would make a big progress this week, hold hands or something."

     Jiang Tao: "How could that be so fast?."

    Fang Rui: "fast, not counting the first time the two of you ate, but counting from the second time you agreed to try with him, the two of you have known each other for a month, and some blind date men ate three meals in a row , Dare to talk about cook rice, Boss Cao is so aggressive that even grandma can handle it. I thought he would be more daring towards soft peaches like you. "

    Jiang Tao was flustered by what she said, but fortunately...

    "He's not that kind of person."

    Apart from Cao An's wolf-like face, his speech and actions are very polite, and he doesn't know how to say anything that is even slightly off the mark. Will not intentionally touch her body. Even, if Cao An hadn’t always insisted on car pick-up and drop-off, just looking at the wechat  records of the two of them in the past week, the whole article was only "I'm here" and "Okay, see you later" and other unnutritious conversations, their relationship would be even worse. Like a taxi driver and a passenger, rather than a familiar blind date.

    Fang Rui smirked twice, and pulled her to a place where there were few people, so as to whisper: "Boss Cao is not that kind of person, so if he kisses you suddenly tonight, will you be disgusted?"

    Jiang Tao's face became even hotter. She wanted to shake off her good sister's arm in disgust: "Why do you always think about this?"

    Fang Rui stuck to her like a Band-Aid: "I'm helping you analyze your feelings."

    Jiang Tao covered her ears to escape.

    Fang Rui: "Although you don't want to say it, I already understand it through your attitude, hehe!"

    Jiang Tao ran to the lake to watch the waterfowl.

    Fang Rui: "Hey, mandarin ducks are only seen by those who have a partner. A single like me can't stand this."

    Jiang Tao: ...

    Isn't that just a pair of wild ducks? What are mandarin ducks!

    In the afternoon, Jiang Tao slept for more than four hours, got up at 5:30, and had dinner with grandma.

    Cao An stopped outside the window on time at seven o'clock. At this time, grandma had already gone out. As the weather got warmer, the old men and women became more enthusiastic about dancing in the square.

    Jiang Tao locked the door.

    Cao An stood in front of the black off-road vehicle, saw her, went around and opened the co-pilot's door.

    He often does this, but Jiang Tao walked over step by step tonight, but Fang Rui's teasing came to mind inexplicably, she understands Bidong, what is Chedong? Put someone on top of the car?

    Not to mention, the roof of Cao An's car was as high as him, and it was almost as tall as a wall in front of Jiang Tao.

    Jiang Tao believed that she did not show these messy emotions on her face.