28

Chapter 28

    Cao An bought all the ingredients for tonight, and he planned to cook four dishes.

    The kelp pork rib soup is almost ready, the boiled meatballs are still in the process of kneading the meatballs, and the remaining braised tofu fish and fried pork with garlic moss are also cut up and neatly placed on the plate, waiting for the Jiang Tao to wake up. cook.

    Therefore, Cao An, who washed his hands and whispered, did not leave the kitchen as Jiang Tao expected, but walked to the frying pan, lit the fire and poured oil, and his movements were skillful and natural only when he often cooks.

    Jiang Tao looked at these dishes and asked, "What does grandma eat?"

    Cao An: "There are steamed custard and steamed buns over the rice. The steamed buns can be soaked in pork rib soup. The tofu fish is very soft, so grandma can eat it too."

    Jiang Tao looked away.

    There are staple food custard, fish stew, let her buy vegetables by herself, probably never thought that Cao An would have such a complete set.

    Of course she knew that there is nothing good in the world without a reason. Cao An took care of grandma so much when he wanted to pursue her, but the care was also perfunctory and thoughtful. Cao An's ability to do this showed that he was essentially a caring and respectful person.

    After the meatballs were rubbed, there were two stoves, one for stewing soup and the other for cooking. Jiang Tao looked at the spatula in Cao An's hand and said, "I'll come, you go to rest."

    Cao An: "I want grandma to taste my cooking art."

    Jiang Tao couldn't refuse such an excuse.

    Cao An opened the glass door next to him with a spatula in one hand and said, "There is heavy oily smoke inside, go and accompany grandma."

    He is a guest, how could Jiang Tao have the nerve to leave everything to him?

    Cao An looked over: "Then close the door, let's talk again?"

    Jiang Tao: ...

    White water vapor rushed out from the air hole on the lid of the stew pot, Jiang Tao seemed to be impacted, and stepped out in seconds kitchen.

    Cao An glanced at her back, smiled, and continued to cook.

    Grandma sat on the sofa, winking at Jiang Tao.

    Jiang Tao was still angry at her grandma for hiding it from her, so she walked over and said bluntly: "Open your mouth, let me see. I'm the nurse's, I haven't seen any wounds."

    After speaking, he took out her mobile phone and turned on the flashlight.

    Grandma had no choice but to raise her head and open her mouth.

    While checking, Jiang Tao said: "I will check your teeth regularly in the future, and you can't miss the physical examination twice a year."

    Grandma was vague: "It's a waste of money."

    Jiang Tao didn't think it was a waste at all. She also serves as her parents. She hopes that her grandmother will be healthy and live to be a hundred years old.

    After several dishes were ready, the table was half full, and Cao An also poured grandma a glass of cold yogurt.

    Grandma: "Have you called your family? You are a sick patient and don't go home for dinner at night. What is your reason?"