06

Chapter 6

    Jiang Tao changed her clothes in the bedroom, and received a call from Fang Rui: "Ahh!"

    Jiang Tao moved the phone away, and put it to his ear after Fang Rui finished screaming, and asked in a low voice while closing the bedroom door: " Did you see him?"

    Fang Rui: "Yes, It almost scared me to death, you pay me for mental damage!"

    Jiang Tao: "You insisted on seeing him."

    Fang Rui: "Honestly, I am very nervous right now. Worrying about you, I feel that he is not here to pick you up for a date, but to kidnap you."

    Jiang Tao softened her heart and whispered for Cao An: "He looks scary, but he is actually quite polite."

    Fang Rui: "Look like that No matter how impolite you are, how dare you see him a second time?"

    Jiang Tao smiled wryly.

    Fang Rui: "Speaking of which, there are still twenty minutes before eleven o'clock. He came so early, which means that his satisfaction with you is as strong as my curiosity about him."

    Jiang Tao glanced at the white clock on the wall, The long second hand was moving like her heartbeat.

    Before seeing Cao An, she was already getting nervous.

    "I'm going out now, shall we stay for a few minutes?" At this time, Jiang Tao needs the encouragement of a good sister.

    Fang Rui: "Don't, I'm afraid that he will get out of the car for activities. If he bumps into me and delays your date, he will bury me later."

    Jiang Tao said helplessly, "Don't keep making such jokes."

    It seemed that he didn't respect Cao An enough.

    "Hey, do you have a crush on him, think about him like this, and blame me, a close friend of ten years, for him."

    " You talk nonsense again."

    "Okay, I'm serious, he stopped for about five minutes, Did he contact you?"

    Jiang Tao looked at the screen to make sure there was no new news.

    Fang Rui: "If he really sends a message at eleven o'clock saying that he will arrive, then he is indeed a gentleman."

    Jiang Tao: "Would you like to come to my house? Anyway, I told my grandma that I want to go shopping with you."

    Fang Rui: "Don't bother me, I'll just find a place to calm down, and you will be ready to be kidnapped obediently.."

    With a few gloating laughs, the call ended.

    Sitting on the bedside, Jiang Tao opened the wechat chat box with Cao An.

    He didn't send a message, and she went out 20 minutes early to "wait". Would Cao An misunderstand that she was looking forward to this dinner?

    Jiang Tao went to look in the mirror.

    The last time they met, she wore light makeup, and today she didn't even put on light makeup. She hope that her simple side can reduce Cao An's interest.

    All she wore was a pair of jeans and a red sports-style down jacket.

    She waited boredly and anxiously. A few seconds after eleven o'clock, Cao An finally sent a message: I'm here.

    Jiang Tao: Okay, I'll come out right away, wait a minute.

    Grandma was watching TV in the living room, and when she saw her outfit, she asked strangely: "you used to dress up beautifully when you went shopping, why are you so foolish today?"