26

Chapter 26

    In the morning, Jiang Tao fell into a drowsy sleep when she heard a new message alert.

    She turned over and picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table. The screen showed that it was only half past seven.

    For Jiang Tao, who will be working the night shift tonight, this time is really early.

    The news was from Cao An: The wound doesn't feel any better, and I can drive by myself today.

    Jiang Tao gritted her teeth: Didn't it still hurt last night?

    At that time, he suddenly held her hand, Jiang Tao just struggled lightly, and he quickly covered the wound, as if being involved in the wound!

    Cao An: Want to hear the truth?

    Jiang Tao: I don't want to.

    There is no need, because she already understands very well that he is not only good at digging holes, but also good at acting!

    This person shouldn't have a wolf face, a fox face suits him better.

    Cao An: Have you had breakfast?

    Jiang Tao looked at her still closed curtains, and lied: I ate it.

    Cao An: Going to see a movie in the morning? DreamWorks cartoons have a good reputation.

    Jiang Tao was still a little awkward about the love relationship that was suddenly settled last night, and did not rush to agree, leaning on the bed and typing: Do you still like to watch DreamWorks?

    Cao An: The focus is not on movies.

    Jiang Tao blushed at this sentence.

    As the relationship changed, his writing also lost its previous polite to somewhat cold style.

    Cao An: There's a show at ten o'clock, and we're having dinner after watching it, is that okay?

    Jiang Tao hesitated for a while, then replied "Yes".

    Cao An: Then I will pick you up at nine o'clock?

    Jiang Tao: Yes.

    Woke up and washed, and it was only eight o'clock after eating grandma's love breakfast.

    Grandma: "You haven't told me yet, how did you get chased by Xiao Cao?"

    Jiang Tao stuffed the clothes to be washed into the washing machine, bent over to set the washing mode, and told her grandma about Cao An: "He tricked me in his words and deliberately praised me for being calm in front of his father. I mustn't be polite not to say hello, and ask  if his father will thinks I'm not polite enough when he finds out who I am, and  doesn't even say hello..."

     Grandma understood: "You've already considered meeting  parents, it can be seen that you have accepted Xiao Cao in your heart, Xiao Cao is not careless and careful, and immediately seized the opportunity to give it a go, right?"

    Jiang Tao turned around with a depressed expression.

    Grandma smiled: "Don't be depressed, I think Xiao Cao is quite reliable. Grandma told you that the men on the blind date are very good, and it is easy to see whether the woman has feelings for him. If you have feelings, then immediately finalize the relationship. This is a normal relationship. I’m afraid of meeting that kind of man, who clearly sees that the woman likes him but deliberately doesn’t make it clear. He keeps being ambiguous to take advantage of it. He finds out that there is a better one, and immediately abandons the old one to chase the new one. , the woman will blame him, and he will ask me if I said I like you? This kind of cunning is the most annoying."