14

Chapter 14

    At seven o'clock in the morning, Jiang Tao woke up naturally from sleep.

    Through the gaps in the curtains, you can see that the sun is shining outside, and the sparrows are chirping, mixed with the laughter of children in the distance and the shouts of elders.

    A rest day is always beautiful, Jiang Tao picked up her phone to check today's weather forecast.

    The highest temperature during the day is 17 degrees Celsius, and today is indeed the warmest day in recent times. The temperature will drop tomorrow, and there is still sleet on Saturday!

    Jiang Tao opened the closet, chose a white sweater, and put a light blue thick coat on it, so it was easy to take off when it was hot.

    After changing her clothes, Jiang Tao walked out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom to wash up.

    Grandma was in the kitchen, when she heard the voice, she looked over and looked Jiang Tao up and down: "I bought a new skirt, why didn't you wear it?"

    Jiang Tao looked at the slacks on his her, and said confidently, "This is comfortable."

    The skirt is beautiful, But she has to take care of her grandma, some actions may be inconvenient.

    Grandma shook her head and muttered to herself: "Every time you go out with Xiaorui, you dress up beautifully, but you  don't pay attention to it when you are going on a blind date. Girls are really different now."

    " I went shopping in the supermarkets inside and outside. In addition to buying daily necessities and ingredients for the next two or three days, She also chose a few fruits and bought a few bottles of drinks.

    The small trolley for transporting vegetables was full, and the grandparents and grandchildren returned to the community after eight o'clock, and ran into old man Li and grandma Li who were going to walk their children.

    Grandma Li: "The weather is so good, where do you go to play?"

    Grandma: "Go, put away your things and go to the botanical garden."

    Old man Li: "It's so far away, you take the bus? You're not afraid of bumps."

    Grandma Smile: "Xiao Cao is here to pick us up."

    Grandma Li looked at Jiang Tao and said in surprise, "Xiao Cao is your blind date? He doesn't have to go to work today on Wednesday?"

    Grandma took over the words: "He is the general manager, and he doesn't have to go to work on his own, and he doesn't have to go to the construction site every day when he is not busy."

   Old man Li laughed at her: "Young people are on a blind date, why are you going to join in the fun? "

    Grandma Embarrassed: "I don't want to either. I'm an old man with old arms and legs. If I go, I will cause trouble for them, but Xiao Cao is too polite and insists on asking me to go together. I can't say no to him, so just go. That's right Last weekend, Zhiyong and the others also went to the Botanical Garden. Are there many flowers blooming there? Don’t be in full bloom, so there’s nothing to see.”

    The smiles of Old Man Li and Grandma Li couldn’t hold back.

    Last weekend, their son and daughter-in-law were going to play in the Botanical Garden. They only picked up their grandchildren when they came here, without mentioning that they would bring the elderly with them.

    "Go and see for yourself. Nuannuan may have opened again in the past two days."

    The grandma didn't find any bargains here, and the couple walked out of the unit quickly with their grandson.