31

Chapter 31

    After returning from the flower garden, half of the tents on the shore disappeared, and the tourists had already left one after another.

    But the sun is still shining, and the water on the lake is sparkling.

    Cao An looked at his watch and asked Jiang Tao: "Play for another half hour? Clean up at four o'clock."

    Jiang Tao really had something to say.

    Cao An moved the air mattress outside the tent, let Jiang Tao sit on it to rest, and he went to the water to fix the fishing rod.

    Looking away from his slender and straight back, Jiang Tao put his hands behind his waist for support, and looked into the distance in the gentle breeze. The pure blue sky is boundless, and it seems that you will not get tired of watching it for a day.

    There was a sudden movement at the water's edge, and Jiang Tao turned her head to see Cao An retracting his pole and catching a small fish the size of a palm.

    Jiang Tao moved closer to him.

    Cao An: "Do you want to try?"

    Jiang Tao shook her head, watching him throw the hook in again.

    The fishing rod did not move for a while, so Cao An went to the backpack over the tent to get a box of playing cards, sat on the mattress, and called Jiang Tao: "lets playing while waiting?"

     Jiang Tao: " What are we playing?"

    Cao An : " playing draw, and answer the questions if you lose."

    Jiang Tao was a little swayed, remembering the last time she was teased by him and his grandmother.

    Cao An: "Don't worry, I won't ask too much."

    Jiang Tao glared at him, but finally sat down. The two first took out the king and the eight of hearts, and only used half of the remaining cards, shortening each round of card draw time.

    At the decisive moment of the first round, seeing that Cao An was about to take away the nine of clubs from her side and leave her with an eight of hearts, Jiang Tao couldn't help using her fingers to hold the nine of clubs tightly.

    Cao An glanced at her, turned on the water, and took away the Eight of Hearts next to her instead.

    This time, it was time for Jiang Tao to draw from his three cards, and the probability of drawing the king, the eight of hearts, and the other nine were all one-third.

    Jiang Tao tentatively found a card, and then looked at Cao An's face.

    That ferocious wolf face was as steady as a mask, showing no flaws at all.

    Jiang Tao randomly drew a card, and unexpectedly got nine!

    She smiled so hard that her eyes were crooked, and she put down the two nines with a gloating look on her face.

    Cao An was still very steady: "Ask."

    Jiang Tao thought for a while and asked, "I've known you for so long, what shortcomings do you think I have? At least say the truth."

    She was very curious about Cao An's image of herself.

    Cao An: "I can't answer this, because I really haven't found any shortcomings in you yet."

    Jiang Tao didn't believe it.

    Cao An worked hard: "Thin-skinned? But this is not a shortcoming, I am quite happy..."