33

Chapter 33

    When old classmates meet, they must talk about their senior year in high school.

    Fang Rui said to Zhao Yue: "In this way, Xiaotao and I will each tell one thing that we have the deepest impression on you, and then you will remember us."

    Zhao Yue: "It is possible, but in case you don't like what I said, Don't be angry."

    Fang Rui gave him a look of self-understanding, and took the lead: "I remember that you ran 800 meters very fast, and the wind blew your sportswear back, like a skinny monkey, because I am so close to Xiaotao. I made complaints about it, so I was deeply impressed."

    Jiang Tao nodded to testify. In fact, she can't remember the names of many high school seniors. She remember Zhao Yue, and it has something to do with his status as a sports student.

    Zhao Yue raised one arm and exaggeratedly showed his biceps: "Please delete the thin monkey in your memory, and only remember me now."

    He is 1.82 meters tall, thin and thin in high school The bamboo pole has now transformed into a good figure that looks thin and fleshy when undressed.

    Fang Rui knocked off his arm: "Stop playing with an axe here."

    Zhao Yue looked at Cao An with a smile on his face, "I'm sorry, I'm only worthy of being a younger brother in front of Brother Cao."

    Cao An: "Actually, it's just right for you, it's more in line with the public Aesthetics."

    Fang Rui half-flattering and half-cautious: "Then how did you train yourself to be so strong?"

    Cao An smiled: "Genetic ? I didn't do any special exercise except for morning jogs, so I grew up like this naturally."

    Fang Rui turned to Jiang Tao Winking: "This is called the natural beauty among men."

    Jiang Tao flew over with a sharp eye.

    Zhao Yue urged her: "It's your turn, I hope I left a good impression on you."

    Jiang Tao thought about it,  smiled first, and said to her good sister: "It's a good impression, I once had a physical education class , you walked in front of us, Fang Rui pointed to your legs to show me, and said that it would be nice if she had slender calves like yours."

    Zhao Yue suddenly realized: "It turns out that she has been coveting my appearance for a long time!"

    Fang Rui punched him and said, "Dream, I have envied men's skinny legs a thousand times if not ten thousand times, and you are just one of them!"

    Zhao Yue jumped up, keeping a distance and stretching out one leg for Fang Rui to see, very embarrassed.

    Fang Rui vomited, looked at Jiang Tao and then at Cao An. Since Nurse Xiao Tao was too thin-skinned, she didn't use "Cao An's secret" to retaliate.

    Enough of the trouble, Zhao Yue sat back and told his memories of the pair of good sisters.

    "I remember too much about Jiang Tao. It's not that I'm interested in you. The main reason is that you are the class flower of our class. The boys in the back row often mention you, and even the sports students in other classes also ask me to help pass the note."

    Fang Rui: "Is there such a thing? Why haven't I seen you pass it?"

    Zhao Yue: "Because I didn't agree, Jiang Tao looked like the kind of person who concentrated on studying , a Good student, I don't want to make trouble, they want to chase , I don't want to get involved, although I was not as mature as I am now, but I also know that we must respect girls' wishes and be gentlemen, Jiang Tao really wants to fall in love early, there was also a handsome one in our class at that time who chased after her, how could he get an outsider."