41

return
The blind date looks fierce
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    Considering the rest tomorrow, Jiang Tao didn't set the alarm clock before going to bed, but probably because it was the first time she slept in her boyfriend's bed, Jiang Tao woke up naturally at 6:10.

    Opening the curtains, the bright sunshine in the midsummer morning immediately poured in, and there were some sparse morning joggers by the Emerald Lake opposite.

    Jiang Tao identified for a while, but he didn't find Cao An. Maybe he hasn't set off yet, or maybe he has run to a place where he can't see.

    After a few minutes to solve the hygiene problem, Jiang Tao left the room.

    The doors of the second bedroom and the study room were all open, and there was no one there. The living room was illuminated by the light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, and it was also so quiet that it seemed uninhabited.

    Jiang Tao walked into the kitchen, porridge was cooking in the rice cooker, sweet potatoes were steaming in the steamer, two washed pink tomatoes and three eggs were placed on the counter.

    The scrambled eggs with tomatoes were quick, and Jiang Tao decided to wait until Cao An came back to take a shower before starting the fire.

    The living room was very clean, Jiang Tao watered a few pots of green plants, and continued to look at the decoration case in the bedroom.

    When the door opened from the entrance, Jiang Tao looked at the upper right corner of the screen, which showed 6:35.

    After closing the notebook, Jiang Tao went out, and after passing the study, Cao An's figure appeared at the end of the corridor.

    He was wearing a black tracksuit with shorts and short sleeves. At this time, his chest and back were soaked, and the thin material was tightly attached to his body. He probably didn't expect to bump into her. Cao An stopped where he was, As a result, Jiang Tao could clearly see his broad chest muscles outlined by the wet clothes, including the lower abdominal muscles.

    Jiang Tao was too embarrassed to count how many pieces he had. After being stunned for three seconds, he pretended that this kind of scene was not a big deal. He kept walking normally, passed by him, and said in the direction of the kitchen. "You go take a shower, I'll cook."

    Cao An turned around, looked at her blushing earlobes, and smiled: "I'm resting today, why did I get up so early?"

    Jiang Tao was still thinking about his chest muscles, and answered indiscriminately: "I didn't sleep in every day."

    Everyone hid in the kitchen, Cao An reminded: "The sweet potatoes can be taken out, there are quick-frozen buns in the refrigerator, I will eat two, you can put them away." Jiang Tao: "Okay." Cao An went back to the bedroom to get clothes,

    and

    soon Into the bathroom.

    Hearing the sound of closing the door, Jiang Tao glanced over there, heart pounding, took two fist-sized buns from the refrigerator and put them into the steamer.

    A few minutes later, Cao An came out, glanced at his girlfriend who was cooking, he put the sportswear into the washing machine first, and then came to the kitchen.

    Jiang Tao stared at the pot, and asked in a casual tone: "How far did you run?"

    Cao An: "A circle around the lake, eight kilometers."