40

Chapter 40

    It was as if Cao An had fried a Jiangtao dish and served it out. When Cao An finished washing his hands and sat down, the dishes and chopsticks were already set.

    Although the air conditioner was turned on, the man who had been busy inside for so long still had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

    Looking at Jiang Tao, Cao An picked up the water glass and raised his head to take a few sips.

    Jiang Tao could hear him swallowing.

    When he put down the water glass, Jiang Tao was about to talk about something, when Cao An picked up the fruit fork on the edge of the plate and pricked a piece of peach meat.

    As if sensing her gaze, he looked over while eating peaches.

    With a perfectly normal movement, Jiang Tao's eyelashes trembled, she forgot everything, picked up her chopsticks and bowed her head to eat.

    "Will you be afraid to live alone with me?" Cao An raised the topic.

    Jiang Tao was taken aback.

    Cao An: "I mean, if you have any concerns, I can go to the old man's place to live for a while. There are also my clothes in the room, so I don't need to clean them up.

    " : "Then I have become a dove occupying a magpie's nest? I really have concerns, and I should go to rent a house by myself."

    Cao An: "Understood, since you trust me, then let's not be polite to anyone, and do it formally." A roommate for a few months."

    Jiang Tao thought of one thing: "Does your grandpa know that I'm here?"

    Cao An: "I didn't tell him, he knew, and he might really make me kneel down and swear not to bully you."

    Jiang Tao's face became hot when he made this kind of joke again.

    Cao An: "Don't worry, I'm an upright person just like the old man."

    Jiang Tao's face became hotter and annoyed, and she glared at him.

    But she was very glad that he didn't say anything. She didn't want her boyfriend's elders to misunderstand that the two had reached the stage of "cohabitation". If this incident happened in Beijing, she would not tell her grandma.

    Cao An inserted another piece of peach. Seeing that she was blushing and just eating, he used the serving chopsticks to pick up the best part of the braised fish for her, and changed the subject: "Let's change it, the master bedroom is for you, and I will stay next time." Lying? I often stay in the living room, afraid that you will feel embarrassed when you come out to take a shower, or when you are taking a shower, if you hear me walking outside, you may still doubt my character." Between couples, the topic of "bathing

    " It's all ambiguous, but it's an unavoidable life detail during the cohabitation period.

    Jiang Tao thought about the two possible scenarios, and chose to accept his proposal: "Okay, I've wronged you, the master."

    Cao An: "It's good that the hostess is satisfied."

    Jiang Tao:

    ... After being teased by him so many times, knowing that he did it on purpose, Jiang Tao became less nervous, and just pretended not to understand, and concentrated on eating.

    After the meal, the dishes and chopsticks were put into the dishwasher, and the two went to clean up their rooms.

    Most of Jiang Tao's autumn and winter clothes are in the suitcase, so they don't need to be moved, and the remaining summer clothes are easy to transfer.