22

Chapter 22

    After going through the hospitalization process, Jiang Tao took Cao An to the ward.

    This is the first time Cao An has been hospitalized since he can remember. The acute appendicitis last year was considered the most serious illness he had ever experienced, but he also took medication according to the doctor's advice.

    Nurses came out of the nearby wards one after another, all walking with wind.

    Jiang Tao's footsteps were also fast. She was wearing a nurse's uniform, and her long hair was neatly tied behind her head, revealing her fair neck.

    "This way."

    Walking to the door of Ward No. 8, Jiang Tao finally turned her head to look at Cao An. The red earlobes had returned to normal, and her brows and eyes were calm, as if Cao An was just a strange patient.

    Cao An continued to follow silently.

    There are already two patients in the ward.

    Bed 02 is a small boss in his thirties who will arrange gallstone surgery in the afternoon, accompanied by his wife.

    Bed 03 is a thin old man in his fifties who underwent abdominal external hernia surgery yesterday, and his wife also accompanied him to the bed.

    All four of them were awake. Seeing the tall and strong Cao An, the two elderly people were still able to hold on. The expressions of the middle-aged couple showed obvious changes.

    Jiang Tao has gotten used to it, and introduced to Cao An standing at the end of bed 01: "This is your hospital bed, which corresponds to the No. 01 locker here. Put your clothes and sundries in the locker as much as possible, and keep the bed clean."

   " The Control hospital bed here, goes up and down."

    Cao An nodded several times.

    Jiang Tao: "I will send the patient's gown over later. Is there an escort for the operation tomorrow?"

    Cao An: "Yes."

    Jiang Tao: "Okay, the escort bed is locked during the day and can only be used as a chair during the day. Someone will come at night Unlock it. You rest first, we will come over to operate when you need to make some preparations, press the call if you have something to do."

    Cao An: "Okay."

    Jiang Tao left him alone and went to 02's bed to ask the little boss if he had eaten.

    Boss: "I didn't eat, I only drank some water."

    Jiang Tao looked at the time: "Four hours before the operation, you will not drink water, and you will not drink any more after that. It is all for the safety of the operation, so bear with it."

   "Don't worry , I remember it all."

    Jiang Tao left.

    Cao An looked away.

    The hospital bed is a standard hospital bed, which is considered narrow for ordinary patients. Cao An glanced at it, brought the escort chair over, and would rather sit on it.

    The little boss next door forced a smile and tried to say hello: "What kind of surgery is going to be done, brother?"

     Cao An looked over and explained, "Appendicitis, I can't bear it anymore."

    Cao An accompanied him for a few words.

    The little boss's wife: "What kind of business do you guys do? It looks really impressive. Come, eat some fruits. Our family sells them in our own shop."