๛ɕнαρтєя 11

⇠ƒєιуυ ρσν⇢

⇠ƒєιуυ ρσν⇢

I slowly get up and walk over to clean the mess about our power colliding as I just admire the necklace that I found. What a stressful day. I then take a nap on the bed and I can smell a weird scent on the necklace which make me feel weird, but in a good way. I just nuzzle on my pillow and try to get some sleep after what happened today. As I soon fall asleep, I fall into a pitch black pit in my core as my eyes slowly flutter open to see my spiritual energy river is like, black like tar. I wasn't surprised since I know the death of my parent happen at age 5.

What happened was, during a war with the gods and angels that my father try to protect our lands from them

What happened was, during a war with the gods and angels that my father try to protect our lands from them. My mother was protecting me back in the palace as she is worried for his husband like any other wife would. When my father try to defeat the emperor of Angels, he got slayed by the late God of War and was thrown out of the river to die. News about this, spread fast and my mom heard this sad new. So without thinking, she give me to my friend, Min Sungmin whose was only very young, to taken care of me so my mother can revenge for my father. The last word she told me as I cry my eyes out for her, 'Remember, my baby, you got a lot of heart and you won't become my father. You're special.' And with that, she head off in a flash in rage. After that, I haven't seen her, but I heard a beautiful being save her and was up to the heaven to be safe along with my father. But I don't believe it and ever thought she is dead. I hate the angels and gods, who dare claim us to be evil in the beginning as we didn't say anything to offend them. But since then, my heart wasn't pure, but was black as the darkness, exactly like my father. Cold and ruthless to gain power for my kingdom to defeat the heaven realm. Sungmin has been helping me train how to fight and make sure I learn how to use my demonic power despite her being a snake. But anyways enough of that. I walk up to the river and admire it a bit as I'm glad nothing happen to it. I reach down to touch a bit before seeing spark of red and purple. Sophie.