"It's pineapple juice and Hennessy" I told him repeating the same ingredients that Kenzo told me was in there so now if Kay start acting like he's off some we'll know Kenzo was plotting.

But then it wouldn't matter cause I was drinking that shit before him so now we gon act like it together.

"Feminine ass drink" he mumbled and shook his head not pleased with what I gave him to drink.

Rolling my eyes at him, I took a sip of the drink and it honestly wasn't bad, it was just really sweet cause of the pineapple.

As I sipped on my lil juice I felt someone put there arm around my shoulder eyes shifted down and saw Shania's tattoo.

"Girl we getting lit then we going crazy on the dance floor!" She said all excited and shit as she slightly yelled over the loud music.

"Girl we not doing a part two of that night" I lied and decided to chug the rest of my drink down, I most definitely wanted to dance but getting that drunk it's crazy and it ain't even be a full week.

"See now why we lying Lei? You know damn well we both getting lit" she chuckled and took her arm off to stand in front of me and Kay took that as he chance to rake his arm around my shoulder.

"If you think ya ass dancing tonight, you not. Word to everything" he uttered in my ear feeling his lips slightly touch my ear as he did so.

Swiftly taking his arm off my shoulder I held his hand in front of me as I also moved to stand in front of him, "nigga I'm not gonna dance on anyone" I shrugged not really seeing the problem "I can't have fun?" I rhetorically asked.

But he responded anyways "nah".

I let go off his hand and double tapped him on his chest "you got it gang" I turned around and held out my hand for Shania to take, we walked over to the bar and I moved to sit on the stools, Shania doing the same next to me.

We patiently waited on of the bartenders to be free, "what do you want to drink?" They asked as they poured out some blue syrup for someone's cocktail.

Looking at Shania she gave me and all knowing smile, "shit what's the strongest you can make?" I asked and they looked up with raised eyebrows and a slight smirk on their face.

"You sure you want that?" They reassured probably thinking we're off some crazy white people shit, nodding my head I let go off Shania's hand to properly fixed my self on the stool.

"He probably gon make that drink from the deepest parts of hell" Shania said next to me as she leaned in so I could hear her, it went silent for like a second before we randomly bursted out into laughter.

That drink most definitely kicking in now.

Letting my eyes wander around the party some people were now sitting down, some were sloppy kissing and what not, some were still dancing or whatever the case may be.

Turning my attention back on the bartender they placed two medium sized cups in front of us with straws and a sliced lemon on the side with sugar all around the rim.

"Ion wanna see any of ya asses slumped over" they chuckled but I know they were being serious "aight?"

"We got you" I heard Shania reply and move in to take her drink off the lil counter, she waited on me to pick up the glass and brought it to my lips, taking a sip out from the straw the second it touched my tongue I know the night was done from her.