Cao An: "Yes, they knew that I was with Xiaotao, so they didn't ask any more questions."

    Grandma looked at Jiang Tao with a smile.

    Jiang Tao ate with her head down, and the hairs all over her body stood on end stimulated by Cao An's "Xiao Tao", she was not used to it.

    With the experience of tooth extraction together, grandma no longer regards Cao An as an outsider, and she has a very friendly attitude, asking whatever she wants: "Xiaotao is resting tomorrow, where are you two going on a date?"

   Jiang Tao hurriedly said: "His wound hasn't healed yet , you’ve had enough trouble today, and if you run around again tomorrow, do you still want to be hospitalized?”

    Grandma: “Can you watch a movie?”

    Jiang Tao: “I just saw it yesterday, and there aren’t that many good movies in the cinema.”

    Grandma picked up Yogurt, made a gesture to zip the mouth.

    Cao An: "The weather is pretty good recently, you can travel by car."

    He was already prepared, took out his mobile phone, and showed  grandma the self-driving tour route he had arranged: "You can pick strawberries here, and after picking strawberries, you can drive to the lake, where you can fly kites or fish. Not tired. There are a lot of people on weekends. Tomorrow Friday, the flow of people should be fine.  will Grandma go with us?"

    Jiang Tao sneaked a glance at him, obviously he hadn't invited her yet, but she had a tone of discussion.

    Grandma: "It's too far away, I'm tired of taking the car, you young people should go."

    Cao An tried to persuade her once but was still rejected by grandma, so he asked Jiang Tao: "Would you like to go?"

    Jiang Tao: "It took so long to drive , Is your wound is really okay?"

    Cao An: "I can't risk my body."

    Grandma: "if you're so worried, why don't you help Xiao Cao check up, you're a nurse, we don't understand you."

    This is obviously joking, and successfully made Jiang Tao blush.

    After dinner, Cao An insisted on cleaning the dishes and chopsticks.

    Because grandma had her teeth pulled out, she would not go to the small square to dance tonight, and it was too early to go to bed at this time, so she asked Cao An if she would play cards.

    Jiang Tao: "He's been standing all day, go home early and rest."

    Cao An: "I don't go to sleep until after ten o'clock when I get home."

    Jiang Tao: " you don't have to go to work, why are you so busy so late?"

    Cao An: "Look at the construction Schedule, reading, going to bed too early and not being able to fall asleep."

    Grandma decides: "Okay, let's play cards, let's play draw, the player who plays the game must answer a question in each round, and the first person who draws all the cards Ask questions.”

    Jiang Tao felt that grandma’s game was flawed, glanced at Cao An, and added: “You are not allowed to ask too much questions.”

    Cao An: “If you think it is too much, you don’t have to answer.”

    Grandma: “Yes, if you don’t want to answer, just follow the old rules, put a sticker on your face."

    There is no carpet in the living room, so grandma brought out two yoga mats: "Xiaotao bought them when she just came back from Beijing, and said she would take me to exercise with her, but after using it twice, she rolled it up and picked up ashes, she was too lazy."