The couple followed the woman towards a couch and chair but didn't sit.

"Rosie, I would like to introduce you to my wife and mate, Daphne," Harry introduced her with a smile.

Rosie hugged the blonde woman, "I hope you've been able to cool his temper."

"No," Daphne said, "My temper burns just as brightly as his, we just calm each other."

"I just got lucky that Magic blessed me with you," Harry laughed and pulled her down onto the couch.

She tucked her legs under her, curling into him. "Magic may have started this, but we decided to meld our minds together," She smiled.

Rosilin took a seat, summoning a tea set, "Ma told me about your relationship, and I'm happy that Harry has found someone to open himself that much to."

"I think you misunderstand, Rosie," Harry wrapped his arm around Daphne's shoulder, "I haven't only opened myself up. Daphne has seen what Vernon did to me. I've shown her my entire life, and this beautiful woman still fell in love with me."

"How couldn't I?" She smacked his chest lightly, "You have seen the darkest of the magical and muggle worlds, and yet you're still such a warm and caring person."

Rosie laughed lightly and poured them all tea. They were joined a few minutes later by Minerva who stood over her daughter's chair.

============================

The next morning during breakfast the group had slit up. Harry, Daphne, Neville, Hermione, Luna, and Draco were all sitting at the Gryffindor table.

Seamus was at the Slytherin table, boxed in by Astoria and Ginny beside him. Flora and Hestia were sitting in front of him and all four were openly flirting with him. Tracey was sitting close by, her head on the table.

Blaise sat with Susan and Hannah at the Hufflepuff table.

As McGonagall walked around the Great Hall, Evans walked with her. They both had small smiles, just enjoying being together again.

Once they made it to Gryffindor Table, Rosie smiled at Harry, "I get an assistant while I'm here and I've been informed of someone who's recently passed their Defense NEWT."

"That's fine with me," Harry shrugged. "My only thing is that Daphne needs to be close by. The last time my temper slipped I was close to killing Mad-Eye."

McGonagall cut in, "I've already amended that. You have both sat three NEWTs already and will sit the rest at the end of the year. Frankly, Daphne should be a Potions Mistress already, and I know for a fact that you're at least a Master in Defense and Charms."

"Wait," Hermione said, looking at Harry with wide eyes. "You've already sat your NEWTs?!"

Her voice was loud and carried through the Hall. It cut through the sound of several conversations.

Harry sighed lightly, "Yes. I've taken my Transfiguration, Charms, and Defence NEWTs. I had to duel Senior Auror Moody for it. Daph didn't take Defence and instead chose her Potions."

"You'd think that the family who invented pepper-up and skele-grow would be better at potions," Daphne laughed lightly.

Harry rolled his eyes but gave her a light kiss.

With a glance at his schedule, he smiled, "Only three lessons today?"

"That's what it'll look like throughout most of your year. You passed half the classes already. I talked with Mum and she agreed that you two can help with Defence, Transfiguration, and Charms," Evans explained.