"Baby please don't say that."Her brown eyes drew to the floor,

"I'm sorry I just-"

"Don't apologize. If that's what it takes for you to see what I see, I'll remind you every hour of every day."

"Lauren-" Sade's sentence was cut short due to Lauren restlessly cupping her cheeks and capturing her lips.

As their tongues danced with a familiar rhythm, Lauren's smooth hands roamed Sade's body, giving more attention to the lower half. Sade's hands went to tangle themselves into Lauren's hair. Turning them slightly so they'd face the counter instead of the door, Lauren walked them back toward it. Sade's rear didn't even get a chance to hit the edge before her girlfriend picked her up and sat her on it without breaking the intimate kiss. Using her thick and toned legs, Sade wrapped them tight around Lauren's midsection as she trailed soft kisses down her girlfriend's neck.

Naturally, Lauren's hand held the back of Sade's head as a pleasurable sigh flew from her mouth. Taking her hands to cup Sade's cheeks, Lauren connected their lips once more. The clip of Lauren's bra came undone at the hands of her significant other, revealing her light honey pigmented breast. Taking a second to draw her head back, Sade gave them attention.

"Baby wait-" Lauren pulled her body away to look her girlfriend in the eyes. Knitting her eyebrows, Sade stuck her bottom lip out,

"What?"

Lauren snickered. "We may want to actually get in before the water gets cold," she said pointing a thumb toward the box of steam that had the sound of trickling droplets hitting the tiled floor echoing through the room. Sade dropped her head with a mild blush,

"Oh yeah, you're right."

"Come on babygirl," Lauren held out her hand. Sade took it hopping down, and the two finished getting undressed just before entering the sauna-like chamber.

Sade's POV:

The slippery wet, and slightly cold, wall pressed against my upper back and behind. Soft hands had a firm clutch around my waist and plump lips took their claim on mine. Lauren's tongue was deep in my mouth as her body gave mine more warmth in this already steamy setting. Our legs slipped across each other, tangled comfortably together without a second thought. One hand of mine hopelessly held the drenched wall as the other wrapped around her neck. Detaching from the passionate kiss, Lauren's lips drew to my neck, searching for my soft spot. The way she kissed on my skin with such passion and gentleness kindled velvet moans to flow from my lips. Her hold onto my waist grew tighter, drawing me closer, if that was even possible.

Everything my girlfriend was doing to me, drove me up a wall. If I could shoot through the ceiling, I'd be in the clouds. The fact that she was doing all of this for the first time also, had me questioning everything I knew at that moment. Because there's just no way, like let's be serious. The way Lauren kissed me like it'd be the last time she'd ever see me, just for her to do it again, and again, ignites every fiber of my being. She'd touch me like I was an ancient artifact that cost a billion dollars, yet at the same time like she couldn't get enough of me. Her words were like receiving water throughout a drought. This girl had me wrapped around her finger, and she just had no idea.

Using her tongue to trail up the side of my neck, she stopped before whispering, "I know this would be my first time, but whatever you want I promise I'll do my best to give it to you." Picking my head up, I profoundly gazed into her eyes,

"You're doing everything perfect already. Just do whatever feels right. I'll let you know if something isn't, even though I doubt that'll be the case." Lauren smiled sheepishly, glancing down between our glistening bodies.