𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 have a last beat

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 have a last beat. A mother protects. It's what gives her meaning.

The People say that all energy is only borrowed and one day you have to give it back.

Eywa holds all her children in her heart. Nothing is ever lost.

I followed Neytiri and Jake to the Spirit Tree, connecting my queue to the petal.

I opened my eyes to see my mate. My eyes widened at the sight of him. He didn't look a day older, his usual smile on his lips.

"Hello, Natalie," He smiled as he approached me. His hand rested on my cheek as tears began to fall, "Don't cry, ma Natalie."

"I'm so happy to see you." I sniffed.

He nodded, "I'm happy to see you too." He leant our foreheads together, "I am so proud of you and O'laya."

"I did it." I cried, "I killed him for you."

"I know." He smiled, "I saw."

"You did?" I frowned.

"I'm always here for you, Natalie. I've always been here. And for our daughter." He whispered against my lips.

I breathed out shakily, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss, "I love you, Tsu'tey."

"And I love you, Ma Natalie."

I see now. I can't save my family by running. This is our home. This is our fortress. This is where we make our stand.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
this keeps getting deleted aswell lol
pls lmk if you can see it or not xxx
but that's it for this book idk if it will continue for the third avatar movie but for now... it's completed
you can find the second book on my page named die first. it follows the storyline of neteyam and o'laya
thank you so much for reading
mwah