𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had been walking through the forests of Pandora for a while now

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had been walking through the forests of Pandora for a while now. The sun had set and all the animal sounds seemed to be hissing louder in my ears.

The Sully boy had been able to make a fire from some wood and I had been checking my surroundings cautiously. "Natalie." He muttered my name. I turned to face his direction and saw about ten thanators. The good thing was that they were only young. If it had been adult ones, we were screwed.

"Fuck." I muttered, looking for anything that I could defend myself with. The Na'vi people had arrows to protect them but I hadn't bought anything. I wasn't a massive gun person.

The creatures had surrounded us as Jake swung his weapon around. I was pushed behind my best friend as a form of protection. The animals hissed and snarled at him, waiting for the right moment to attack. "I don't have all goddamn night," Jake yelled. "Come on."

As if on cue, one of the creatures threw itself at me but the boy was quick to jump to my defence and hit it with his weapon. Another had attempted, but the Sully boy had stuck the stick into its mouth.

I jumped when another thanator came at me, pushing me to the ground. Luckily, I was stronger and flipped them over, sticking my knee into its throat as Jake stabbed it repeatedly.

Another approached but I was able to kick it away. At that moment, one had been able to get on top of Jake and snarled in his face. The boy was able to hold him back until a Na'vi woman appeared, using one of her arrows to injure the creature.

She swung her bow around and they quickly scrambled to get away. The woman hissed as they went, her tail moving from side to side.

After she was sure that they weren't coming back, the woman picked up Jake's weapon and threw it into the water nearby, putting the fire out. "Hey, wait. Don't." The boy yelled but the Na'vi ignored him.

I turned to see her approach a whimpering thanator. She stuck her knee on its throat like I had done previously and stabbed it, mumbling some words in Na'vi.

"What are you doing?" I shouted over to my best friend who had reached into the water to pick up his stick but he ignored me as he admired the forest.

"Look, I know you probably don't understand this, but thank you," Jake spoke up, kneeling to her level as she stood over a dead thanator. "Thank you." He repeated. "That was pretty impressive. We would have been screwed if you hadn't come along." His friend rolled her eyes as she watched the Na'vi walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked, following her.

"Jake," I called out, following the boy but he ignored me once again.

He reached to grab the woman's arm but she swung her arrow at him to which he fell to the ground. "Don't thank." She said, pointing her bow at the boy. "You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only." Her English wasn't great.