𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 Pandora holds many dangers

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 Pandora holds many dangers. But the most dangerous thing about Pandora is that you can grow to love him too much. And he can be ripped away from you in a heartbeat.

We sing the song cords to remember. Each bead is a story in our life.

A bead when I gave birth to my daughter, O'laya.

A bead for the birth of Neteyam. Jake and Neytiri's first child.

A bead when they adopted their daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery.

A bead for the first communion with Eywa. The People say 'We live in Eywa and Eywa lives in us. The Great Mother holds all her children in her heart.'

Happiness is simple, is what Jake says. But Jake's mate didn't die during the war.

Tsu'tey's death had taken a huge toll on me. Even after fifteen long years, the ache in my heart remains. Losing my mate in the war was a pain that cut deep, a wound that never truly healed. Every day, I look into the eyes of O'laya, the living reminder of the love we shared.

I see glimpses of him in her smile, in her laughter, and it brings both comfort and sorrow.

I often wonder what life would have been like if he had been here to witness her growth, to be a part of our life.

The memories we created together are cherished, and I hold onto them tightly, as if they were fragile pieces of a beautiful puzzle that will never be complete.

Though time has passed, I still miss him, and the love we had will forever be etched in my soul.

Soon enough, Jake and Neytiri had four. But I never quite healed and remained with one child.

When the Sky People were sent back to Earth, a few of them stayed. Science guys are loyal to the Na'vi.

And then there was Spider. He was just stuck there. Too young for a cryo capsule. Orphaned by the war, he was raised by the lab guys.

He wasn't part of the family. He was like a stray cat, just always around. Inseparable from the kids.

To Neytiri, he would always be alien. One of them.

Same for me. Ever since Tsu'tey was killed, I've been cut off from the world. I would never let my guard down and I didn't trust them.

On a good day, time goes by too fast. Like a dream. But on a bad day, I can't wait for it to end. Like a nightmare.

But my worst nightmare? A new star in the night. It could only mean one thing. The Sky People returning.

I yelped as I flew alongside Neytiri on my ikran. I sped through the trees until I got to a more open space where the Sky People were approaching from.

What I thought looked like a train somewhat suddenly stopped as the bomb exploded, breaking the tracks. The vehicle screeched against the bottom as it put on the brakes although there wasn't enough time.

The train burst into flames as it flew down to one of the gunships. I yelled as I shot an arrow into the pilot's chest, making the vehicle crash to the ground.

I sent a small smirk to my friend Neytiri as I watched her do the same to the gunship beside it.

The People yelled happily as they had been able to defeat the Sky People until the next lot came. Everyone was now on the ground as they collected some of the Sky People's equipment.

I ran over with Neytiri, my bow in my grasp. I didn't collect any guns, they weren't my thing. I was best at using my bow.

"Gunships inbound." I heard Jake call out, "Fall back. Fall back."

I turned around to notice another gunship rounding the corner. I hissed in response as I climbed onto my ikran, Roah, and flew away from the scene.

𝐈 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 I jumped off my ikran. The war party had just arrived back in camp. we had been staying in one of the flying mountains during the war.

Tuk immediately ran over to Neytiri who held her in her arms. It turned out that Neteyam had been injured quite badly and Jake wasn't happy with the kids.

"Fall in." He spoke sternly. The family, plus my daughter and I followed his instructions, "You're supposed to be spotters. You spot bogeys, and you call them in. From a distance. Does any of this sound familiar? Jesus. I let you three geniuses fly a mission, and you disobey direct orders." No one said anything as he yelled until he noticed Kiri checking on her brother, "Kiri, can you go and help your grandmother with the wounded? Please?"

"My brother is wounded." She spoke defiantly.

Neteyam shrugged her off, "It's fine."

Jake rolled his eyes, "Babygirl, please. Tuk, go with her. Just go."

The two girls moved away as the older boy spoke, "Sir, I take full responsibility."

"Yeah, you do." He yelled, "You're the older brother. You need to act like it. And you, O'laya, what were you thinking?"

"Jake," I spoke up, "Your son is actually bleeding."

Neteyam only looked down, "Natalie, it's fine."

"Just go and get patched up. Go on. Dismissed." Jake said sternly. I followed Neytiri and Neteyam to one of the tents as Laya stayed at Lo'ak's side.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 kids from outside the tent as Neytiri spoke up beside me, "Neteyam and Lo'ak try to live up to you. It is very hard on them."

I nodded, "She's right. You are very hard on them."

Jake sighed, "I'm their father. It's my job."

Neytiri rolled her eyes, "This is not a squad. It is a family."

The oldest Sully looked up as tears welled in his eyes, "I thought we'd lost them."

"Trust me, Jake." I nodded, "I won't allow that. Not after what happened to Tsu'tey."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
avatar the way of water!!
this book will still have natalie's point of view and show her being a mother
enjoy<333