𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I had been called over by a younger Na'vi after seeing the kids leave together

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I had been called over by a younger Na'vi after seeing the kids leave together. I scoffed in worry, "Did you see where they went?"

Jake cut me off by pressing his hand against my arm. I turned around to see him listening in, "Lo'ak?" He called out.

I frowned, connecting my own earpiece so that I could hear, "We're with a tulkun that's under attack. Killer ships inbound. It's about two klicks out."

My eyes widened at his words as I locked eyes with Neytiri, "Who's with you?" Jake asked.

"It's all of us." He replied exasperatedly, "Aonoug and Tsireya too. We're at Three Brothers Rocks."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "You get to cover and do not engage." He ordered, "Do not engage. We're coming."

I yipped to gain the attention of the Chief, "The kids are under attack. They're defending a tulkun. it's your kids too." Jake told them.

"The demon ship?" Tonorwari questioned.

The Sully nodded, "Yes, we've gotta go."

I ran back to our home, calling out to my ikran in the process before collecting my bow. Roah came down with Neytiris ikran, "You gonna be okay?" Jake breathed out.

I sighed heavily, "The Sky People have taken too much from me. Let's go."

As if on cue, our ikrans came sauntering down. I clambered onto Roah immediately as we flew into the air beside Neytiri.

I held my bow in the air as I yipped. I followed the girl further into the sky so we could have the element of surprise.

I watched anxiously as Jake slowly moved closer to the ship. Alone.

"Ma Jake," Neytiri spoke into the comm, "What is happening?"

I looked down at the ship to see Tuk, Kiri, Lo'ak... and O'laya. My blood boiled as I saw them being tied down.

I scoffed in disbelief, calling out as I flew down to the water, hitting the gunship's pilot in the chest with my arrow.

Neytiri called out from beside me. I flew closer to shoot the next man in the small boat.

I quickly rounded the corner until I saw Quaritch, "Shit," I muttered under my breath, flying away from him. I moved in a zig-zag direction as he continued to shoot at me.

I had managed to get away when Jake had begun shooting at him. Another Avatar on an ikran passed me. I was quick to shoot him down, yelling in response.

I looked over to see my family gathered around a small rock. I followed Neytiri down as we saw Neteyam with blood seeping out of his chest.

I stopped in my tracks, feeling like I was suffocating. Not this. Not again, "No," I muttered, finally feeling the strength to approach him.