𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of our home in a panic when someone sounded the alarm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of our home in a panic when someone sounded the alarm. Jake came up behind me, "What's going on?"

The Metkayina People dived into the water together as they swam, "The Tulkun have returned. Everybody, our brothers and sisters have returned." The Chief's daughter called out.

In their endless cycle of migration, the tulkun had come home. I smiled at the sight of how beautiful it was, "Wow," Jake breathed out from behind me, "Come on."

He dived into the water, collecting his animal on the way before motioning for me to join him.

I smiled, diving in myself and holding onto his shoulders to keep me on.

It was a time for stories of their season apart. Of deaths and births. Old friends and new loves.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 with Jake and Neytiri when Tonorwari entered our home with an angered expression. I could immediately tell something was wrong, "What happened?" I asked, almost not wanting the answer.

"Sky People." He replied, "They're looking for the both of you." He told Jake and I, "South. They have a human boy who speaks Na'vi."

The Sully sighed heavily, "Did they kill anybody?"

"Not yet." He spoke sharply as he stared out at the ocean, "They threaten. But the villagers will not tell them where you are. By my order."

I nodded in thanks as he left the home. Anger coursed through my veins at the thought of them.

I turned to the couple, "We must hunt this demon. Trap him and kill him."

I felt overwhelmed with a burning hatred for the Sky People. They've already caused so much destruction and devastation on Pandora.

They don't seem to respect the land, the Na'vi, or our way of life. They just want to exploit our resources and take everything for themselves.

It's infuriating to see them disregard the sacredness of our home and treat it like it's theirs to conquer. We just want to live in harmony with nature, and they're disrupting that balance.

My friend shook his head, "Listen, Natalie. We've gotta be smart. If we hit Quaritch, they're gonna know where we are and they're gonna come here with everything they've got."

"Then what is our plan?" Neytiri asked.

I frowned when I noticed the kids trailing after Tonorwari and Ronal. I motioned for the Sully couple to follow me.

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔,𝗍𝗌𝗎'𝗍𝖾𝗒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें