𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐋𝐎'𝐀𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐋𝐎'𝐀𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆. I was worried out of my mind for the boy as he did not know the sea. The kids his age and dragged him out there and left him by himself.

The best warriors were out looking for him and he still hadn't been found.

"The boy has returned," A voice called out.

I locked eyes with Neytiri and immediately rushed over to the crowd. I saw Jake checking him over, "He's fine. He's fine. Just a few scratches." The Sully told the crowd.

I ran over to the younger boy and pulled him into my arms, "Oh, thank Eywa."

"I pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son." His mother snapped.

"No," Tonorwari cut her off, "My son knows better than to take him outside the reef." Aounog dropped to his knees, "The blame is his."

I nodded in acknowledgement before making an attempt to leave the boy away from the scene, "Okay, let's go."

"No," Lo'ak pulled me back, "This is not Aonung fault. This was my idea. Aonung tried to talk me out of it. I'm sorry."

"Lo'ak," I spoke in a warning tone. He sighed heavily before following me away.

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 seizure after connecting herself to the Spirit Tree. Jake had called Norm and some of the other scientists to help.

I stood beside Neytiri as they used their device to check over the young girl, "There's no bleed. There's no fracture. No effects of hypoxia." Max told us as he examined her brain, "It looks good."

I looked over to see Ronal entering our home. She gave a glare to the scientists, "I see that I am not needed here."

She moved away from us but was cut off by Neytiri, "You are Tsahik." She seethed.

The woman hesitated before speaking, "Then remove these things."

"Out," The Sully woman yelled, "you have done nothing."

"Okay, hold on. I've gotta take her IV out." Norm panicked as I moved to sit beside the unconscious girl.

The scientists left and Ronal started on helping Kiri. She handed me a small box to hold, "Natalie." She called out.

I took it from her grasp as she pressed the line over her stomach, chanting. She motioned for me to turn over her body to which I did.

Neytiri held her head in her hands as she silently prayed. The Tsahik blew against her back before blowing it back out into the air. She did this continuously before starting to work on her front.

As she did this, the young girl opened her eyes, "Kiri," I breathed out, "You're awake."

Once she came to her senses, she began to cry. Neytiri immediately came over to be there for her daughter. I stepped away so that they could have their moment as O'laya walked in, "Mom," She called out to me.

I brought my head up to turn to her, "Are you okay?" I asked as I approached her.

She sighed before speaking, "There's something I need to tell you." I nodded for her to continue. She glanced around the place, "Not here. Come."

I nodded, letting her lead me out of the home and down the beach, "What is it, O'laya?"

"I saw him," She revealed, "At the Spirit Tree."

I frowned, "Saw who?"

She smiled, "Dad."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
short chapter sorry!!