𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐒𝐔'𝐓𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I had seen that the sky people had made a move to ruin Pandora, we rushed back to Home Tree

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐒𝐔'𝐓𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 I had seen that the sky people had made a move to ruin Pandora, we rushed back to Home Tree. The people were hysterical and freaking out. "Tsu'tey will lead the war party." Eytukan declared.

The People all cheered in response as the boy stepped forward but I was worried for my mate.

"Stop please," Grace spoke up in Na'vi. The People stopped their yelling as they faced her, "This will only make it worse."

Tsu'tey scoffed, "You do not speak here. We will strike them in the heart." The cheers started again as Jake and Neytiri entered the scene hand in hand.

"Jake." I smiled when I saw the boy, wrapping myself in his arms for a moment.

"Tsu'tey." He spoke up. "Don't do this."

My mate handed his bow to a fellow warrior and pushed the Sully boy to the ground. "Tsu'tey. Calm down." I soothed, my hands on his chest as I prevented him from hurting my friend again.

"You mated with this woman?" He questioned, pointing at Neytiri.

Jake scoffed, "What about you and Natalie, huh?"

"Oh, shit," Grace muttered from amongst the crowd.

I rolled my eyes at the two boy's behaviour. "Is this true?" Mo'at spoke sternly.

Her daughter nodded whereas Tsu'tey spoke up, "We are mated before Eywa. It is done."

"Brother, please." The Sully boy pleaded, "Do not attack the Sky People. Many Omaticaya will die if you do."

"You are not my brother." He yelled, taking his knife and slashing it across Jake's chest.

He was quick to take out his own knife and throw it to the floor, "I am not your enemy. The enemy is out there, and they are very powerful. I can talk to them."

The boy's words only seemed to anger Tsu'tey further as he charged at Jake again, "No more talk."

"Tsu'tey," I yelled worriedly as Jake punched him repeatedly.

The two seemed to ignore my calls until the Sully boy spoke up, "I am Omaticaya. I am one of you. And I have the right to speak." I walked over to Neytiri as we held each other, "I have something to say to all of you. The words are like stones in my heart."

I frowned at his words until suddenly, everything went dark.

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were pulled back into our normal bodies and Colonel was showing them a clip of the Sully boy destroying one of their cameras.
I couldn't help but smile at my friend. "You let me down, son." The man frowned, "So, what, you find yourself some local tail and you just completely forget what team you're playing for?"