𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the sky beside my daughter on the back of a magnificent creature, feeling the rush of wind against my face, and the exhilaration of being one with the ikran

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the sky beside my daughter on the back of a magnificent creature, feeling the rush of wind against my face, and the exhilaration of being one with the ikran.

When I'm with Roah, I always feel a mix of excitement, awe, and a sense of freedom. The connection between us is incredibly strong, like a bond between two beings.

I feel the power and grace of the ikrans wings as it effortlessly glides through the air.

The world below would appear so small. I have a bird's-eye view of the breathtaking landscapes of Pandora.

"Devil Dog. Devil dog. This is Eagle Eye. Over," I heard Lo'aks voice come through the comm, calling out for Jake.

"Eagle Eye. Send your traffic." He replied.

I locked eyes with Neytiri anxiously at the desperation in his tone.

"I've got eyes on some guys," He spoke up, "They look like Avatars, but they're in full camo and carrying ARs. There are six of them. Over."

"What's your pos? Over." He questioned.

The younger boy seemed hesitant to speak, "We're at the old shack."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. That was where I had killed Quaritch.

"Who's we?" Jake spoke sternly.

"Me, Spider, Kiri and Tuk," He listed.

Neytiri gasped at the name of her youngest daughter. I scoffed in disbelief at their idiocy.

"Son, you listen to me very carefully. Pull back now. Do not make a sound. You get the hell out of there. Move. You copy?" The Sully ordered.

"Yes, sir. Moving out." Lo'ak replied.

"Idiots," I muttered under my breath.

"Dad, I know a quick way," Neteyam called out to his father. I yelped in response as my ikran changed direction.

I looked back at my daughter to see her flying beside Neteyam. Roah sped up as we quickly as we made our way there.

We landed on the branch of a tree. I disconnected my queue with Roah as I calmed her down.

Neteyam and Laya attempted to follow us but I cut them off, "No, you stay with the ikran."

O'laya rolled her eyes, "Mom,"

"I said no," I spoke sternly.

She scoffed in disbelief, "Just because Dad died for these people it doesn't mean you can keep me away from them forever." She snapped.

I was lost for words. I searched her expression which held a sense of regret.

Neteyam seemed to sense the awkwardness, "Come on, Natalie. We're warriors like you. We're supposed to fight."