𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 by Neytiri as Grace as bought to Eywa

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 by Neytiri as Grace as bought to Eywa. Norm had her Avatar body whereas Jake had her human one. They were set beside each other in front of Mo'at. "The Great Mother may choose to save all that she is in this body." The Tsahik said, pointing to her Avatar body.

The Sully boy held the woman's hand reassuringly, "Is that possible?"

"She must pass through the eye of Eywa and return. But, Jake Sully, she is very weak." The woman told them.

Jake frowned, "Hang on, Grace. They're gonna fix you up."

"Hear us please, All Mother." She yelled in Na'vi.

"Eywa, help her." The People chanted.

"Take this spirit into you," She started.

"Eywa, help her."

"Breathe her back to us," She added.

"Eywa, help her."

"Let her walk among us," Mo'at carried on.

"Eywa, help her."

"As one of The People." She says. I watched as the ground connected itself with the redhead.

"Eywa, help her."

"Stop." The Tsahik suddenly yelled as she inspected Grace.

The Sully boy immediately reached for her hand as Natalie stood from her spot, "I'm with her. She's real." Grace spoke up before closing her eyes. I frowned at her words.

I frowned, "What's happening? Did it work?"

Mo'at shook her head, "Her wounds were too great. There was not enough time. She is with Eywa now."

I smiled sadly as I removed Grace's exo-pack. Tsu'tey placed a comforting hand on my shoulder as I stood beside him.

Jake followed his friend's actions as he turned to us, "With your permission, I will speak now. Would you honour me by translating?" Tsu'tey nodded in response as Jake spoke up, "The Sky People have sent us a message,"

"The Sky People have sent us a message."

"That they can take whatever they want and no one can stop them." He yelled.

The Sully boy held a determined look on his face, "Well, we will send them a message."

"Well, we will send them a message."

"You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you." He carried on.

My smile grew at the boy's words, "You tell the other clans to come." Jake spoke. Hoots were heard from The People as they gradually stood.