"Yes!! Get this one. You look really good in it"

"Alright then! I'll buy this one"

One of the staff members took the suit with them after Sae changed back to his original clothes and then something struck his thoughts "You need to come with me too!"

She raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

"All the managers join these parties too. Girolain would've accompanied me but now that he is not here..."

"I have to come with you." She completed his sentence and he nodded. "No" she stated and he frowned at her "What do you mean no? All the other managers will be there, I don't want to be the odd one out. You are tagging along, that's it!"

"But I don't have a dress for a party. I came to Spain for visiting my relatives and Girolain is a colleague of theirs and somehow I was asked if I can take his place for being a manager and I agreed because I was getting paid." She explained and he nodded in response "I see... A money grabber"

"Shut up! I had a lot of free time so I thought of this as a part-time."

"It's fine," He said and then called one of the staff "Can you bring out some dresses that would fit her?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure!" She replied cheerfully and with hesitation she took out a pen and a notepad "Mr Itoshi... If you don't mind, can I get your autograph? My younger brother is a really big fan." He smiled at her request and gave her the autograph. She thanked him and walked away to bring some dresses for Y/N to choose from.

He plopped himself on the couch and laid down. "Come on Sae... Manner?!"

"This is way more comfortable. Plus, you will be taking a lot of time so I might as well take a nap in the meantime."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms against her chest "I will be quicker than you"

The dresses were all displayed before her and she went through each one of them the price tag was making her nervous. She couldn't bring herself to let someone else pay a huge amount for her. She glanced at Sae, who was paying attention to her every move. "Just choose whatever you like," he said and she switched her attention back to the dresses.

There were a total of five dresses that she thought would look nice on her but Sae got up and selected a few more for her to try "Take these too." He said and put the clothes on her head.

She walked into the changing room and first tried one of the dresses. She was in awe when she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was beautiful and suited her perfectly. It was a black square neck, full sleeves and had a thigh slit.

She walked out of the changing room and all the female staff squealed upon seeing her. They glanced at Sae to see his reaction but he had already fallen asleep. "Sir..." They called out. "Mr Sae..."

Y/N sighed and took in a deep breath "You fucking brat!!" She yelled and brought him out of his deep slumber. He groaned and sat upright while rubbing his eyes.

"Your thoughts?" She asked and showed him the dress and it didn't even take him a second to reply "Ugly"

She stormed back into the changing room and tried on another dress and this time it was a full-length dress that was sleeveless on the right side and full sleeve on left. She walked out to show him the dress and once again he replied with the speed of light.

"Doesn't look good on you"

And then this went on for another hour. At this point, she was sure that he was taking revenge on her for what she did when he was trying on the suits but she played along because she got to see herself in so many styles of dresses.

Sae was getting bored so he asked the staff to show him more dresses that he can choose from while Y/N changed into a different one. "But sir... She looked nice in all of them. Can you tell us what kind of dress you have in mind?"

"Yeah I know she looked nice. But I am sure she will look more beautiful when she finds the right dress." He stated and the staff looked at each other, trying to contain themselves. "Your girlfriend is really pretty you know."

Sae looked at them with the most disgusted face and that expression took them aback "Girlfriend? I would rather die than date her. She is my manager... I am only trying to find a nice dress so that she doesn't ruin my image."

"Brat! I would also rather die than date an arrogant fucking dumbass like you" Y/N said and he turned around only to be mesmerized by the dress she was wearing. His eyes widened at her sight and he was at a loss for words "Perfect." He mumbled.

"Pack this one!"

"I look beautiful right?" Y/N teased.

"No, the dress looks beautiful"

The female staff chuckled as they heard the two argue and whispered to themselves "I am sure at some point they'll end up dating."

"Yeah"

Hope you enjoyed it <333

Do you like the story so far? 😭 I wanna know so that if required I'll make some changes early on in the story.

And here you go ✨