Cao An: "I don't need the fruits for contracting projects, so I'll bring them too."

    Little boss: "The project is good. Over the past few years, buildings have been built everywhere in our city, and it is said that receiving projects is the most profitable."

    As long as people like to talk about it, the ward will become a small social place.

    At the nurse's station, as soon as Jiang Tao came back, she was surrounded by her colleagues and started eating melons.

    "What is the relationship between the two of you now? Are you still on a blind date?"

    "Still in contact."

    "Haha, then you two are too funny. Every blind date starts with holding hands, so you just take off your pants to inspect the goods!"

    Jiang Tao took off her mask and calmly sorted out the receipts on the desktop.

    It would be embarrassing to see Cao An preparing his skin just now, but as a nurse, She's not afraid of ridicule in this regard. She has been working for three years, and she can see that thing every day, but several times a week. It has long been no surprise.

    Everyone was very busy, so they let Jiang Tao go after laughing for a while.

    At noon, after Jiang Tao finished her boxed lunch, she came back to visit the two wards she was in charge of.

    Cao An has already changed into a hospital gown, which is already the largest size, and it is only a little loose, not as bloated as others.

    This time Jiang Tao did not wear a mask when she came here, and asked him in a business-like tone: "Does your stomach hurt?"

    Cao An: "It's okay."

    Jiang Tao nodded, turned around and walked out. A taller figure than Cao An's, with wheat yellow skin and fierce eyes, scared the unprepared Nurse Xiaotao back two steps, almost stuck on the cabinet.

    There were nurses everywhere, and the people who came didn't pay much attention to Jiang Tao at all. They walked in and looked in. Seeing Cao An, he showed a sinister smile that was half a smile, but everyone else felt that the visitor was not kind: "Do you have appendicitis? How serious it is, it looks quite spirited."

    Cao An looked at Jiang Tao, who bowed her head and hurried away as if there was no sense of existence, and only felt that the little goodwill he barely earned after a month of hard work might be ruined by his own father.

    His face was expressionless, like a sullen face: "Why are you here?"

    Cao Zhengjun: "I don't want to come either, this is not to show your mother a kind father and son filial piety."

    After finishing speaking, Cao Zhengjun didn't care about the other two patients , took out his mobile phone, took a picture around his son's hospital bed, and finally squatted behind his son sitting on the chair, taking a group photo without seriousness at all. After the shooting, he sat on the bed, ignored the strange sound of being overwhelmed by the hospital bed, opened WeChat, and sent a photo to his wife as if no one was there, proving that he had come to see his son.

    Cao An looked out the window.

    After Cao Zhengjun sent the message, he glanced at his son, lowered his voice and asked, "I heard from the old man that you are on a blind date recently, and She's a nurse from this hospital. Why don't me to have a look?"

    Cao An pursed his lips and remained silent for a few seconds before saying, "It's not necessary . "

    Cao Zhengjun: "It's already yellow? That's really unnecessary."