Zhang Yang has very good eyesight, and found that the little nurse was really not afraid of getting into trouble, so she called security when she said it was security, and a bucket of cold water completely dampened his interest.

    He came today just to bully her timid and honest, half to trick her into getting her, but he didn't expect to hit a hard nail.

    In modern society, Zhang Yang still dare not really break the law.

    Looking at Jiang Tao who was still explaining the situation to the security guard, Zhang Yang sneered, threw the milk tea into the trash can, and left without looking back.

    Jiang Tao watched his back and told the security guard not to come again.

    The guardian on duty praised her while sorting out the documents: "Well done, that's how it should be. Who dares to come to the hospital to play this game.

    " Go ahead."

    As a result, when she turned around, she saw Wang Haiyan, the head nurse standing opposite the glass door, with a serious face, and she didn't know how long she had been watching.

    "Are you going out?" Jiang Tao pushed open the glass door and asked in fear.

    Wang Haiyan turned her eyes around the little nurse's worried face, closed the door and said, "Don't go out, there seems to be a dispute on your side, come and have a look."

    Jiang Tao quickly explained: "I have nothing to do with him. He wanted to add me as a friend when he was in the hospital. I never added him. I didn't expect him to come over."

There may be  patients or accompanying family members in the corridor at any time, so Wang Haiyan took Jiang Tao out of the lounge.

    There was no one in the lounge, and there was a lonely lunch box on the table.

    Wang Haiyan gently pushed Jiang Tao's shoulder: "Go eat first, don't be hungry."

    The kind tone relieved Jiang Tao's tension, she pulled out a chair for the head nurse to sit on, and went to wash her hands carefully , then sat across the table and opened the lunch box.

    Before eating, Jiang Tao gave the head nurse a look.

    Wang Haiyan smiled: "Don't be afraid, you handled it well just now, I came to you for other things."

    Jiang Tao blinked: "You tell me."

    Wang Haiyan: "You eat first, I will reply."

    Jiang Tao  took advantage of the time when the head nurse responded to the message, and quickly ate a few mouthfuls.

    When she was halfway through eating, Wang Haiyan put away her phone and looked at Jiang Tao with a smile: "You are so good-looking, and you don't have a boyfriend yet?"

    Jiang Tao: ...

    too familiar topic made her feel bad premonition.

    She shook her head in response, lowering her head to stuff food into her mouth.

    Wang Haiyan: "There must have been many boys chasing you when you were in college, right?"    

Jiang Tao: "There are only five boys in our class, and all of them have girlfriends."

Most of them are boys from other majors. With Jiang Tao's small face, she can stand for the election in any college, and there is no shortage of suitors.

    But the fact is that Jiang Tao really doesn't have many suitors.

    She has an introverted and quiet personality, and has hardly participated in any club activities. She has basically been in the dormitory, teaching building, library, and cafeteria for four years in the university. It is difficult for boys from other departments to get in touch with her, while the boys in this department are rejected. Surrounded by a group of girls, the good-looking ones have girlfriends early and even change them frequently, and the bad ones, Jiang Tao doesn't like them either.