01

Chapter 1

    Tong City First Hospital.

    General Surgery, the fifth floor of the Inpatient Department.

    Jiang Tao completed the admission procedures for the last patient in the morning, and was about to eat a boxed lunch in the lounge, when the guard on duty outside the gate suddenly contacted her: "Xiao Tao, a patient who was discharged last Friday came to see you, his name is Zhang Yang."

    Only a weekend later, Jiang Tao still had an impression of Zhang Yang, a tall and strong male patient who was hospitalized for cholecystitis surgery.

    In the eyes of doctors and nurses, all patients are the same. It is nothing more than that each patient has his own personality and temper, and the experience of dealing with them is therefore different.

    Zhang Yang is a bit frivolous, and always likes to make small jokes about Jiang Tao, which is what his colleagues call "frivolous".

    Jiang Tao doesn't like this kind of teasing at all, but she has been in charge of Zhang Yang for seven days, even if there is only a small probability that Zhang Yang came to her because of physical problems, she still wants to meet.

    Outside the glass door of the ward, Zhang Yang leaned against the corridor wall on one side, tilted his head, and soon saw Jiang Tao.

    She was wearing a uniform nurse uniform and a pure white nurse cap.

    It's hard to show off in such a dress among a group of nurses, but if these nurses stand in a row, then everyone will notice Jiang Tao at the first sight.

    Her skin is very fair, her almond eyes are dark and moist, and the tails of her eyes are slightly raised.

    The nose is small and round, and there is a little baby fat on the cheeks, making her look very cute.

    During the few days in the hospital, Zhang Yang had many opportunities to observe Jiang Tao up close, and then he found that this little nurse was sweet at first glance, and became more and more beautiful the more he watched.

    What Zhang Yang likes most is her lips, pink and tender like ripe peaches, tempting people to kiss.

    The glass door opened, and Jiang Tao came out.

    Zhang Yang stood up straight and looked at her with a smile: "I haven't seen you for two days, do you miss me?"

    The guard on duty looked over with strange eyes.

    Jiang Tao's face was slightly cold, and she asked Zhang Yang's chest, "Are you okay? I'm very busy."

    Zhang Yang stretched out his hand that had been placed behind his back, carrying a takeaway milk tea: "I don't know if you have eaten , I only bought milk tea."

    Jiang Tao frowned: "No need, if you have nothing else I'm going back."

    She turned to leave, Zhang Yang stepped over in two steps, his tall and strong body stopped in front of the glass door, holding milk tea in one hand, took out his mobile phone in the other hand, opened WeChat: "You don't need milk tea, add a friend, add me now."

    Jiang Tao stepped back: "It doesn't matter to me whether you go or not, but if you continue to hinder me from going to work, I can call the hospital security to deal with you."

     Zhang Yang smiled: "Then you call."

    Jiang Tao stopped looking at him, walked to the guard desk, took out his mobile phone, found out the number of the security room in the memorandum, and dialed without hesitation.