She narrows her eyes, " You couldn't bring me a plate?"

He gives her an asymmetrical smile, " Because, your not my girlfriend."

" Yea, but I'm your friend."

He snorts, " No, your Kaylaya's friend."

Her face straightens a little bit, " I hope your actually joking."

His smile grows, " Yes, Priya. I'm half way joking." He stands up, " I guess I'll be nice."

He go to get her a plate, she turns looking over at him. " Man, Kaylaya has you whipped. I don't think you ever-"

" Shut up." He interrupts handing her the plate before sitting back down by me.

She looks between the two of us with a smug smile, "I like this Cato." She says before taking a big bite of her cinnamon roll.

We all sat quiet eating, it was comfortable. We all were watching the TV, 12 starts their tour today.

" I bet they hate each other in real life." Priya sneered.

" If they really hated eachother, I think the girl would've just killed him."

" That's dishonor if you kill your partner." She objected.

" I mean, they did only want one." I say still looking at them, " I bet they're regretting it now."

" I know what we can do today!" Priya interrupts making me jump slightly from her sudden outburst.

Cato eyes her unamused, " What."

" Kaylaya and I can show you our new skills." She says.

He looks blankly at her for a second before his curiosity showed. " Skills?"

She gets up putting her plate by the sink, " Yea, we learned how to shoot."

He looks at us slightly confused, " She already knew how to shoot."

" She did, but we..." She did the same thing Cato did pointing between me and her. " Perfected it."

He looks at me, " Did you now?"

I shrug, " I guess We're kinda good."

He stands up, " Can't believe it, until I see it."

I cock my eyebrow, " I thought you said you wanted to stay here?"

He takes my hand pulling me up, " That was before. Get ready, unless your scared you'll fail?" He challenges.

I scoff, " I don't fail."

He steps closer, " Then you'll just need to prove it."

" All I'll need to do is beat you Hadley."

He raises his brows, " Oh, so your calling me Hadley again?"

" Yes I am."

" I know you could beat me, I don't shoot."