Secretly Famous (Whole series)

Hello! Here's the whole series! Let's just get straight into it!!

Tw!- mentions of abuse, mentions of drinking alcohol, mentions of doing drugs, mentions of SH, mentions of su*cide thoughts, threatening, curse words, abuse, crying, high anxiety, blood, mentions of being bullied, yelling, horrible parenting, abuse, cringe✋bullying?, thoughts about SH, drunk old bitc-, Panic attacks, mentions of possible eating disorder.

Let me know if I missed any!

Btw! I will reread this chapter and fix any miss-spelling when published!

I will be putting comments on which section needs correction when I re-read it again!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
-----------------------
"Come on Milo, hurry up!" Rocky called out to me.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I smiled and laughed while running.

I sat down on a swing next to my other friend Rachel. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We all began to swing in sync. We've all practiced our swinging skills and tricks. Some kids complained because we always took up the swings.

"On the count of three, we jump off!" Jordan shouted and we all agreed.

"Do a flip!" One of the 6th graders shouted.

"Up to you Milo!" I nodded and they all smiled and laughed.

"Three...two..one! Jump!!" Devin had shouted.

We all jumped and did a flip, I heard kids around us cheer.

I went to hug all my friends, their arms opened wide-

"Milo! Are you even paying attention?!" My teacher yelled.

"U-um yes I am sir!" I said pulling up my mask and fixing my glasses.

"What's the answer then?" I then felt thousands of eyes on me. I panicked.

"U-um..i-its.." I felt a piece of paper touch my arm underneath the lab table.

I looked down slightly and read what it said.

"Um..air pressure..?" I said sounding like more of a question than an answer.

"Very good young man! Now, as I was saying air pressure can build up in small compacted areas, such as a tied-up balloon. So...."

I reached over to my notebook and wrote a small thank-you note to my lab partner.

I passed it to him when our teacher wasn't looking.

He looked at it and wrote something down.

He passed it to me and I opened it up.

'Pay attention kid'

I looked over at him and his eyebrows came closer together.

He then took the paper back and wrote something else down.

He passed it to me again.

'And you're welcome

I smiled slightly.

After School
--------------------------
Ranboo POV
--------------------------
I was walking home slowly, not wanting to go home to my father.

Ever since mother left to be with a new guy. Dad hasn't been himself.

He has been drinking, getting drunk, and going out with ''friends". He's also became very abusive.