Shopping's a problem.. (pt. 1)

Hello! :D
-------------------------------
Tw's- Karen🙄, yelling, burns, abuse, and small panic attack
Please do let me know if I missed any!♡
------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
<<<<<-------------------------------->>>>>
I was peacefully sleeping in my bed, until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned and stood up, walking down my stairs and opened the door. "Hey mate!" It was Philza! I smiled slightly "Hey Phil, wha-" I yawned, my jaw unhinged and I put it back in place. "Whats up?" I said finishing my sentence.
"Me and Tech are going shopping today and we were both wondering if you wanted to come and shop with us?" Phil was with a grin. "Yeah! Of course. What time?"  I asked "Well, what time is it now mate?" I looked down at my watch '7:45DM' it read "7:45DM" I said looking back up at Phil "Okay I'll whisper to Techno and ask him what time." "10DM" Me and Phil jumped slightly ww both looked and saw a tall man with pink hair tied into a braid. "Ah, hello Techno mate!" "Hallooo" He said smiling slightly at Phil "Hey Techno!" I said waving "Hey kiddo" He said ruffling my hair.
I chuckled a bit and looked up at him smiling, my tail swaying behind me happily. "Do you guys wanna come in and have some breakfast?" I asked "Sure, I don't see why not" Techno answers, I step to the side for them both to come in. Techno ducked a bit under the door, and Phil tucked in his big gray fluffy wings. I closed the door an dwelt the warmth make it's way back. I went into my basement Techni and Phil following, I started looking in random chests for food (It's common for DreamSMP members lmao-) "I see you've updated the place, mate" Phil said looking around petting the cats "Yeah, my chat kept on begging for me to organize my chests, but that to much work. So, I just organized everything else" I said, I looked over at my chat, they where just floating around me still tired. I chuckled.

A few hours later
<<<<<----------------------------->>>>>
Author POV
------------------------
They all were in the public DreamSMP mall, Ranboo really wasn't a fan of huge crowds so, he stayed with Techno as Phil went off to find his own things. Techno and Ranboo first went to the redstore (Red stone store) Techno wanted to make something in his free time later tonight. Then the both if them went to the clothing store, Ranboo enjoyed this store so, he asked Techno if it was alright of he could explore the store more. And of course Techno said yes. They would meet at the cashier in 10 minutes.

Ranboo was just minding his business and looking at tuxedos and some more winter clothes. As he was looking, someone tapped his shoulder, he looked behind him and saw a blond girl who looked like she was in her 40s.
"Excuse me sir, do you mind taking off the costume? It's disturbing me and my shopping." Ranboo looked around nervous and took a few deep breaths in. "I'm sorry miss, I'm afraid this isn't a costume, just me" They smiled with a little chuckle "OH please, me and you both know that you're wearing a costume. At least take off the tail, horns, ears, and black and white makeup." She said mire loudly.
"Ma'ma, this isn't a costume" They said my voice getting a bit louder as well. She gasped, Ranboo tilted their head confused. "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG MAN!" She shouted grabbing at their ears, then Ranboo's horns. They yelped out in pain. "M-ma'ma..! Pl-please le-let g-go!" The poor teen said, she slapped them. Then pushed them down to the ground. And stepped on the teens tail..Ouch. The teen made an enderman cry out in pain crying their best to call out for Techno.
"SHUT UP YOU USELESS CHILD!" Their eyes widened, they haven't been called that since he ran away from The End.

Tears fell down the poor endermans face, causing the old wounds to open back up. Their breath started to pick up.. quickly...heavily...and uneven. They were having a panick attack. They couldn't see anything all they heard was people shouting at employees to help, some people called out the name the teen had called out earlier.

The Karen began to punch the kid in their back and stomach. They continued to cry out in pain, making enderman crys and screechs here and there.

They then saw Techno running towards the crowed pushing and shoving through them. "RANBOO!" Techno shouted "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING LADY?!" Techno yelled at her shoving her to the ground. Kids ran over to the poor enderman hybrid, pulling them into tight hugs. 4 adults ran over to them all concerned and worried.

Techno on the other hand was beating up the Karen, the crowed cheered Techno on and for him to continue. The voices were shouting.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
E
THE POOR BEAN! THEIR HURT ;~;
WE CHOOSE BLOOD!
BLOID FOR THE BLOOD GOD AND FOR THE BLOOD PRINCE!!!

Techno gave what the voices wanted, he pulled out his axe and swong it a her throat. Poof. White clouds appeard and she disappeared. The crowed cheered and clapped happily. Techno smiled, he then remembered.. "Ranboo!" He turned around and saw some kids and more then likely their parents around them.

He ran over to where they were. "R-Ranboo! Can you hear me?!" No response. "R-Ranboo!!" The crowd around them went silent, you could only hear the teens breath hitch and quickening. He looked around at the crowd "Does anyone know Philza Minecraft?!" People who seemed to be around Ranboos age raised their hands.

"Can you guys go and find him? He should be in 5 stores down!" Techno shouted, they all nodded and ran with each other quickly. Techno looked back at Ranboo, their eyes began to start to cry blood. Techno felt tears running down his face, it pained him to see his younger 'brother' hurt like this. He hugged them, tightly not wanting to let go.
------------------------------‐-----------------------------------
To be continued :)
I didn't want this chapter to be long, I just wanted to be average.

Word count- 1061
Published- 5/30/22
Updated- ?/??/??
-Ace <3