Memorie lessons

Hello! Have some fluff :D

Tw- memory loss, and slight hair tugging
-------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
--------------------
Panicked and confused. That's all I could describe my feelings right now. I don't know where I am or who I am. My mind feels like its going 40mph. I could hear voices they didn't sound familiar though.

I looked up and saw a tall man with a green and white bucket hat on. His eyes looked like the ocean with the sun's reflecting on it. He stood there looking concerned written all over his face.

I looked behind him and saw another person. He had blonde hair, his eyes were the same as the man in front of me. He wore a red and white t-shirt.

"Ranboo?" Ranboo? Who's that? I looked back at the man with a confused look. My tail unwrapped it's self from my legs. I could feel my ears flicker slightly.

I think the man noticed by the way he let out a little chuckle. "Ranboo mate, are you okay?" I titled my head in confusion.

"I-im sorry mr but I don't know who Ranboo is" I said looking down at the floor "What do you mean?" The blonde walked beside the older. The height difference was honestly, kinda funny.

"I mean, I don't know who this Ranboo is. Hope you can find them soon though." I smiled lightly looking back up at them.

"Wait, so you don't remember?" Huh? What did he mean by that? Am I supposed to remember who that is? Are they important to me? W-,why ca-can't I remember?!

The blonde sighed and sat down right in front of me. "You're Ranboo" My tail flickered in confusion. "I'm Ranboo?" He nodded "Then who are you guys?" I asked "My name is Tommy. And that is Philza or Phil" "Oh.." I looked down at my hands "I-I'm sorry I don't remember anything at the moment.."

The man named Phil sat down by Tommy and smiled lightly. "HOW about we tell you a bit about yourself? Maybe that will help." I just nodded

"Well, your name is Ranboo, you're currently 18 years old. You live with me and my other son, Technoblade." Phil said calmly

"You also have a family! You're platoniclly married to my best friend, Tubbo. You also have a adopted son. His name is Michael, you both absolutely love him and would do anything for that kid." Tommy said smiling

"Does that help a little bit?" Phil asked "K-kinda, I still don't remember you guys.." I said "Why can't I remember?!" I said while gripping on my hair.

I felt a hand on my wrist and looked directly at Tommy "It's alright bossman, that's why we're here. We know you have memory problems and that's okay! We can help you!" Tommy said smiling brightley. I couldn't help myself but smiling. His smile was contagious.

"How about we get out of the snow yeah? We all can go to my place and warm up." "And have hot coco?!" Tommy asked "Yes, and have hot coco" Tommy's eyes lit up brightley and he smiled even bigger, if that was even possible.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's goooooo!" Tommy shouted while standing up. Me and Phil stood up walking behind an excited Tommy.

A few minutes later
------------------------------------------------------------

Philza POV
------------------

We all made it to my place. Tommy jumped on the couch while grabbing a soft fuzzy blanket. "Come on Ranboo! Get under here!" Ranboo had no hesitation to sit on the couch close to Tommy and under the blanket, I smiled softly.

It was nice getting to see them both happy again. Tommy was actually smiling and Ranboo looked like they were stress free. They were laughing and smiling as Tommy told them adventures they both took.

I went into the kitchen and made some hot coco for all three of us. Once I had finished, I walked back into the living room. I saw Ranboo leaning their head on Tommy's shoulder and Tommy's head leaning on Ranboo's head.

I sat down in a chair across from the two. And there we began, some memorie lessons for Ranboo.

We told them about Tubbo and Michael. We also told them about all our fun adventures. We told them everything we knew about them, some sad, most happy memories.

The only thing they seemed to struggle with was remembering their name. But, that's okay, we told them whenever they forget, they can always come to us and we will not judge at all.

I went over and told them to move over a bit. I sat in the middle of them and wrapped my wings around them. Tommy smiled and Ranboo seemed mesmerized by my wings. I chuckled a bit. They then rested their head on my shoulder and so did Tommy.

"Thank you guys for helping me out today.." Ramboo said, I could tell they were about to fall asleep. "It's not a problem big man. We'll always be here for you." I nodded and I felt Ranboo smile. A true smile. I soon heard both teens snoring lightly.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Thank you to whoever read this!! I've been having troubles coming up with chapters sadly, so now it might take me a few days, possibly a week to be able to write a chapter. If you have any recommendations then I would highly appreciate them! Love you! <3

Word count: 909
-Published: 6/9/22
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3