Once again a family (pt.1)

Hello!!

I have ran out of ideas of what to write, so I'm terribly sorry if this is horrible-

School starts in 3 days😭✋ and it's a new school :(

Anyways enjoy :)

Tws!- mentions/in of being in prison, arguing, abuse, burns, crying, yelling

Let me know if there's anymore!

The Beloved family-
Dream- 40
Techno- 38 (Father like figure to Ranboo)
Connor- 22
Niki- 20
Ranboo- 18

Background information-
Dream adopted Connor and Niki at an orphanage when he was 18. Dream was out on a walk with Connor and Niki, when they all heard an enderman cry.

They decided to check it out and then found Ranboo. They didn't have a name though. Ranboo was only 2 years old at the time.

Dream adopted Ranboo a year later after taking care of them for a year.

Enjoy <3
-------------------------------
Ranboo POV
---------------------------
"Hey Tubbo!" I said walking inside our house. I took off my snowy boots and put them on the shoe rack.

"Ranboo." He said with no emotion in his voice, not even a hint of emotion.

"Is something wrong, Honeybee? Do you want anything?" I asked walking over to him on the couch.

"Yes. I want to know..why are you STILL hanging out with Technoblade?!" His voice started to raise.

I could feel my ears drop down and my tail stop swaying.

"I thought you were okay with me hanging out with him..?" I said, my voice stayed quiet and calm.

"I was. But you hang out with him EVERYDAY!" He shouted angrily, balling his hands into a fist.

"Y-you know i-I consider him as a father figure Tubbo." I said trying to keep my voice calm and steady.

"AND WHY IS THAT RANBOO?! HE'S THE GUY THAT BLEW UP MY COUNTRY! HE'S THE ONE WHO EXECUTED ME! HE'S THE ONE WH-" He shouted, I balled my hands into fists, my fingernails digging straight into my hands. I cut him off.

"HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY THERE FOR ME! HE'S THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY GAVE ME A HOME! HE MADE SURE I WAS OKAY! HE MADE SURE I HAD ENOUGH TO EAT! HE MADE SURE I WAS TAKING CARE OF MYSELF! HE'S THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY CARED! HE'S THE ONE I COULD TELL ALL MY PROBLEMS TOO AND HE LISTENED! I HAVE FEELINGS T-" I suddenly felt a strong fist to the face. It had a strong enough impact to make me fall to the ground.

All I could hear was ringing in my right ear, I couldn't see out of my eyes. I could feel the tears falling down my face, it hurt to say the least.

I then felt a harsh kick to the stomach. I gasped out, I kept on gasping to try to get air out. But it didn't work. I kept on gasping. He just continued.

Michael POV (Short)
-----------------------------------
"Mama, Papa? I heard shouting, is everything alri-" I cut myself off..

Papa kicked Mama in the middle of their stomach. They kept on gasping for air. Nothing seemed to work for them.

Papa kept on kicking Mama. I climbed up my lader as quickly as I could with my short little legs.

I locked the trap door and called for Uncle Techno.

Techno POV (Short)
----------------------------------
Michael_Beloved whispered to you: Please help! Papa is hurting Mama! And Mama can't breathe!! Please help! Please Uncle Techno!!