Secretly famous (pt. 5)

Hello! This chapter is probably going to take longer to publish than others, but it's at least gonna be 5000 words... Idk I haven't written anything yet.

Tws!- mentions of abuse, mentions of drinking alcohol, mentions of doing drugs, mentions of SH, mentions of su*cide thoughts, threatening, curse words, abuse, crying, high anxiety

⚠️There is a very heavy topic. So be aware.⚠️

!!Let me know if I missed any!!

Enjoy!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
----------------------
I heard some talking, but it was buzzing.

I felt movement, but it was numb.

I felt a soft touch in my hair, but it felt heavy.

I heard soft snores, but they sounded like shouting.

I wanted to wake up to see what was happening, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.

Everything felt numb but sore.

I don't remember anything. Everything was black and blank.

White figures began to dance around in my head.. along with blue, red, and green lines everywhere.

I felt myself start to sweat, and I could feel myself shaking.. quivering a bit.

I could tell that my breathing was picking up, I could feel it.

Someone was shaking me violently, I wanted to tell them to stop. But I couldn't move a muscle.

Shouting rang in my ear. It felt like it was getting louder and louder by the second.

I've had enough of this.

It felt like I had used all my muscles and energy to be able to open my eyes.

Everything was blurry. There was someone with brown hair and faded pink highlights.

My vision started to return slowly, but surely.

It looked like their eyes were widened, and I could feel them shaking. Their mouth was moving, but I couldn't hear a word.

I blinked a few times to get my vision back. And it worked!

I..it was Techno, Dream. My eyes widened. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't.

"Hey..hey kid,..calm down, it's okay. We're here." Dream said.

I was confused about what was going on. I looked around and noticed that Purpled was also there as well.

He was just standing in a corner, eyes full of sorrow and worry.

"I... I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to, I...I promise." I said. Hot tears began on my face.

Dream grabbed my hands carefully and rubbed my knuckles with his thumbs.

"We know you didn't mean to, Milo. We're just glad to know that you're okay now." Dream said with a kind smile.

That made me calm down a little bit. My breathing soon became even and calmed.

I felt a soft touch in my long, fluffy hair, I honestly didn't care who it was...I'm exhausted mentally and physically.

I melted into the touch and relaxed. I began to close my eyes.

All of a sudden, someone burst through the door

My eyes shot open, and I shot up but immediately laid back down as tremendous pain ran through my body like an electronic shock.