{14} The Flattening Phenomenon

***

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***

If there was one thing that Vienna knew for sure, it was the fact that she would never have the chance to travel with the Doctor. Nothing could convince her otherwise. Do you mean to tell her that she would ever be special enough for that kind of thing to happen? She wouldn't even have the chance to even meet him. It would never happen. Not to her. She was not like all of the other people that he traveled with. It was almost laughable to try and convince herself that she would ever have that chance.

The other people that the Doctor traveled with were something else. They all had ordinary lives before they met the Doctor. None of them started out having crazy lives like Vienna did. She can guarantee they haven't had to deal with monsters climbing out of a pit to try and steal artifacts to cause the end of the world. Her life was too crazy to be noticed by someone like the Doctor. He gravitated toward special people with regular, everyday lives. Vienna was not someone with a regular, everyday life. Her life was far from it.

You could technically consider Vienna special in the supernatural world with her weird healing ability. But she wouldn't be special in the ordinary human world. She was better described as an outcast. Humans would call her and any other supernatural monsters. They were the beings that you dressed up as for Halloween, the beings that are made out to be the bad guys in media, the beings that people would never actually want to meet in real life.

What the girl didn't know was that she was going to meet the Doctor. She was going to meet him during the summer... But he didn't exactly look as she usually saw him. He looked much, much different. So different that the girl didn't even recognize him when she first saw him. You might be wondering how she met the madman with the blue box. It all started when Vienna decided to look into the mysterious deaths that had taken over Mystic Falls.

With Dr. Saltzman no longer being the headmaster of the Salvatore School, he was out of a job. He had been spending most of the summer trying to find a new one. Since he was busy looking for a way to make money, he didn't have time to check out deaths that were most definitely linked to the supernatural. Vienna had been able to notice this when he kept telling his daughters that he didn't have the time anymore to do anything. He would leave it up to some of the Salvatore School teachers.

The deaths that had been circulating through the media recently had caught Veinna's attention. At different points in the town, there had been bodies found of people who had been completely flattened. That's correct. Flattened. These people had their bones, blood, and muscles removed so that all that was left was their skin. From the news reports, the police hadn't been able to find the cause since there hadn't been any cuts or even the smallest bruise on the bodies. This was all it took for Vienna to note that it had been a supernatural death and to go investigate it herself. It wasn't like Dr. Saltzman was going to.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 30, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Cities or Daughters {Legacies/Doctor Who}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें