{6} Honor Council

***

***

Once again, the first thing that Vienna was met with when she woke up in the morning was the notice of another assembly. They seem to be having a lot of them lately. Things with Sasha and Dana had ended recently. Dana ended up dying and Sasha was the only one that they were able to save. Vienna hoped that this assembly wouldn't be something like the last assembly. She didn't think that they could handle the stress of finding more missing people. The students were already having enough hard time trying to pass their classes.

Standing behind a podium was Dr. Saltzman, which was to be expected since he always stood there during assemblies. This time, instead of being joined by the sheriff, he had Emma by his side which let Vienna relax. It looked like this assembly was going to be more laidback than the last one.

Even the tone that Dr. Saltzman spoke with was much lighter than the previous assembly, "Due to recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future," The man gave a pointed look to his blonde daughter who only grinned at him in response. He turned his attention back to the rest of the students. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made," Lizzie, Vienna, and Josie all did a low-five. Mission accomplished. "So, I am forming an honor council," The twins and their cousin all smiled widely at the news. The rest of the students started muttering to each other about the news. "One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor, Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students. Now, I have to go off campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed."

Turning to Josie, Vienna whispered, "And this is where Lizzie jumps right to winning."

That was what always happened in situations like this. Josie agreed with the girl, nodding and mouthing the word, "Yeah." Everyone stood up as Dr. Saltzman walked off. The girls grinned at each other as the students continued to talk about the news. Almost immediately after they heard the news, Lizzie jumped right to prepare for the voting. She dragged Josie and Vienna up to her and Josie's room to start the complaining process.

They had spent probably almost 30 minutes making fliers for Lizzie while the blonde tried on clothes. The fliers they made had a picture of Lizzie on them and they had words that read, "I'M WITH HER." Vienna looked up at the fliers, not wanting to stare at them for a moment longer to see Lizzie now dressed up. She wore an all-white suit with a white jacket that had slitted sleeves. It didn't look too bad on her, to be honest. Another color would probably look better though.

Noticing that Vienna was the only one looking at her, Lizzie stared at her twin with annoyance, "Josie, focus," Josie looked up from the flier and stared at her sister. She slowly nodded. "Vienna's been paying attention this whole time and you're dozing off."