YN: yes chief...

Kabir: you have gone through a lot to get here YN. you know don't you...
Then someone knocks on the washroom door.

Tavish: YN you are in??
Hearing Tavish's voice, YN and Kabir look at each other.

YN: panicking.. What do I do now...

Kabir: YN relax.. You go out.
She nods yes after listening to Kabir.
Taking a deep breath, she opens the door and comes out.

Looking at YN from top to bottom, Tavish said in a cold voice,
what were you doing inside so late?
YN gets scared hearing such a voice of Tavish.
Then she controls herself and looks at Tavish..

Tavish held YN's face in his hand and said,
why are your eyes red,..?
then wait a while..
you were crying..?

YN said removing Tavish's hand.
You have given me the reason to cry,
Tavish doesn't like taking away his hand at all.

Tavish held YN's face tightly with both hands and spoke in a dangerous tone.
Today you made the mistake of removing my hand, don't even think about it next time I can touch you whenever and wherever I want. And one more thing.. You can't remove any sign of me from yourself got it..!!

YN quickly nods yes, she was really scared of such psycho words from Tavish.
YN spoke softly,
I come after washing my face.
Tavish leaves her after listening.
YN rushes in.

YN speek slowly,
My mom... And bhuvi...

Kabir: don't worry, Both of them are away from Tavish's guards, YN breathes a sigh of relief after listening to Kabir. And quickly washes her face and goes out.

Tavish takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes YN's face.

Tavish: come on, let's go..
YN nods..

Tavish and YN return to their chairs, Both eat their food, then go out,

YN spoke in a tired voice after reaching the car.
I want to go home, I'm tired
Listening to YN, Tavish looks at YN's face.

Tavish comes near YN and removes her jacket. YN looks at Tavish with wide eyes.

Tavish put the jacket in the car and said,
jacket dirty baby,
Saying this, Tavish comes in front of YN.

Tavish: get in the car. Saying this Tavish was about to turn when YN grabbed his collar and placed her lips on his.. Tavish was looking at YN with surprise.
because this was unexpected.

Tavish starts kissing YN deeply in no time.. YN points behind Tavish's back, Kabir, standing at a distance, quickly leaves from there on seeing YN's gesture.

People around start clapping, hearing which
YN opens her eyes and pushes Tavish, But Tavish doesn't mind.
After about 20 minutes, Tavish frees YN's lips.

YN looks around her. Many people were looking at them only. YN's cheeks turn red.

Tavish whispers in YN's ear.
Baby, you are awakening my inner beast. And yes you are very tasty baby, YN's cheeks turn red after listening to Tavish.. YN quickly pushes Tavish and sits in the car.. Tavish also sits in the car after licking his lips.
Both silent in the car. By the time they reached the villa, YN had fallen asleep with her head on Tavish's shoulder.. She was really tired.

Tavish lifts YN in his arms, takes her to the room and makes her lie down on the bed., And kissing YN's forehead. he leaves the room

In the evening,

YN's eyes open, and she finds herself in the room, she gets up from the bed, leaves the room and goes downstairs. YN stands on the stairs only, her condition worsens after seeing the scene in front of her..

In the middle of the hall, a man was lying on the floor in a very bad condition.. Bodyguards around.
All the servants were standing on one side with their heads down. And Tavish was going to the man with Hunter in his hand.

Tavish hurls a Hunter's attack at the man.,
that makes him scream. With that, YN also screams.. Hearing YN's scream, everyone starts looking towards YN.

everyone was in trouble. Because till today Tavish used to torture anyone and if someone made even a slight sound in between, he would have died.

Tavish: stern voice.. come here baby..

YN shook her head..

Tavish:(loudly) i said come to me YN.
YN gets scared of hearing Tavish's voice.. and slowly goes to Tavish. Tavish turns YN over and back hugged her. YN was trembling with fear. She had seen this form of Tavish for the first time.

Tavish: baby you don't need to be afraid. It's too normal.

YN: yo.....you.....you are....

Tavish: shhhhh baby, If you are scared then I will not torture him. Direct kill him.
YN's eyes widen listening to Tavish.

Without delay, Tavish takes the gun and shoots on the private part of the man, YN in his arms., That man was screaming crying badly. YN closes her eyes tightly.

Tavish kisses YN on the ear, YN says something when Tavish shoots the man with a headshot.. and silence fills the hall.

Tavish starts laughing hysterically leaving YN. YN was looking at Tavish with fear eyes.

YN: why did you kill him??

Tavish moved closer to YN and looked into her eyes,
he cheated on me. He cheated on Tavish Singhania for money. And all Tavish Singhania can afford. But Not cheating at all.

Then Tavish runs his finger on YN's cheek,
you won't cheat me right, baby...

After listening to Tavish, YN shook her head and runs away to the upstairs room.

Tavish: to bodyguards, throw this garbage..
Saying this he looks towards the room.
then said with a strange weird smile,
"Very Bad!!!!!!

Guys I know my english is not that good. But if you want so I will add a little bit of Hindi to it..

And yes if you like my 2 stories 1st "my billionaire husband" and 2nd "cruel Hearted mafia husband" So I would like to write another new story for all of you..
"Destiny's love"
Where 3 boys meet 3 girls, in the beginning quarrel, problems, Drama, misunderstanding, then caring, and unconditional love........ If you tell me by voting then I can start... At least give 20 votes... Look, I am not asking for much, nor am I getting anything, I am just doing this to entertain you guys... ...... Byee ......