Information on Morsica

Map of Morsica:

Morsica:

A continent made up of four distinct realms, led by the Sovereign kingdom of The Caecus Isles and its royal family.

The Caecus Isles:

The Sovereign realm of Morsica, where people live alongside magical beasts and are led by the royal King and Queen, Reemus and Feyrs Daxium. It is a realm famous for housing the only necromancer in the continent: Prince Ronan Daxium.

Zangaard Region:

A realm largely occupied by nature sorcerers and based in a thick jungle. A hostile realm that very few pass through, also wants to be recognised as the Sovereign realm.

Umbra:

A desolate realm filled with rabid beasts, no humans live here unless they have been banished from all other inhabitable realms (essentially, an exile zone.)

Beast Terrain:

A realm possessed by magical beasts, lives harmoniously south of The Caecus Isles and humans rarely go there out of respect. Though, many of the magical beasts migrate north and spend time in The Caecus Isles.

Voneral:

A neutral realm that has a strong trading system with The Caecus Isles. Mainly inhabited by regular humans and lacks in sorcerers, though is rich in livestock.

Morpher's Land:

A large area of mountain terrain that the neighbouring continent of Denura previously fought the Morpher Elves on. It is the stretch of land that connects Denura and Morsica, though no one lives there and Denura uses it as an exile zone.

Morphers:

An unpredictable and intelligent race of dark elves that can manipulate their surroundings and morph into other people. Denura's army eventually defeated them and they are now extinct, safe for Ophelia Daggart (Sovereign Queen of Denura) who is half-Morpher elf.

Necromancy:

A type of forbidden sorcery that is only attainable now through bloodline inheritance. It was forged many centuries ago by practicing dark magic found in scripture, now only the Daxium bloodline has the ability to practice necromancy. Currently, the only known necromancer in Morsica is Ronan Daxium. A necromancer has the ability to communicate with the dead.

~~