Ride Me?

Tw:this is smut!!! Turn back noww!!!. Wow first thing is a smut okay.this is wednesdays pov soooo

Wednesdays pov:
Me and Enid have agreed to watch a movie. I inside in horror and in the end she gave in
*skip to the movie bit bc idk*
"hey babeee" enid said skipping into the room. "hello Mon amour I'm glad your back" I said already in her bed waiting. "your ready?" she said with a large smile. "yes now come here before I change my mind" I said with a serious tone. She skipped over and jumped in the bed cuddling up to me. "let's watch x" I say looking at her. "okay" she said softly.
*half way into the movie*
Enid was now clinging to my arm at the sight of the old woman killing the man. I kind of liked it but she won't know that. I exhaled and changed it to a romance. She looked up at me and relaxed a bit "thankyou". I kissed her forehead and started to watch the film. Half way into the film it was a sex scene between two of the women. I started to feel enid moving next  to me.her breath grew heavy on my neck. Got ya I thought to myself. With that I ripped the covers off us and Enid just whispered "please". I flipped her on top of my thigh and moved her back and forth. "go on darling~,get off on my thigh" she started to ride my thigh faster. I blushed at the sight of her. Those soft whimpers are to die for I thought to myself. Once I knew she was getting close I flipped her under me and kissed her neck. "may I?" I asked pointing to her shorts. "yes, yes please" she breathed out. I slowly pulled her shorts down exposing her dripping mess. "oh honey you are quite a mess" I giggled. That's right I giggled! "please don't tease wedns" she said with the biggest puppy dog eyes. With that I lowered myself to her enterence and started to suck on her clit. I love the feeling of the bump on my tounge. I couldn't get enough. "you taste so good" I smirked at her. with every flick of my tounge her back arched. "wedns I'm close don't stop please" she moaned out. I trusted two fingers into her curling them every time I hit her g-spot. She was moaning very loud with every thrust. It was like music to my ears. "d-don't s-stopp~" she moaned even louder. With a few more thrusts she came all over my hand. I licked it off and lay next to her. "you did so well my darling" I said as I weakly smiled at her. "t-thankyou" she whispered back after a few mins of lying there I sat up and said "come on let's get you cleaned up". "no" she smirked and straddled my lap. "it's your turn" she whispered and started to kiss me passionately. She ran her tounge across my bottom lip asking for permission which I immediately accepted. She moved her hands down to my pants and pulled them off. She sat up and looked at my centre. "your dripping" she said in a seductive tone. I just gulped at her words and lay there. She spread my legs wide and slowly circled my clit. I bit my lip not wanting to moan. She smirked seeing I was holding a moan inside. She moved her head down and clicked my clit. I shuttered at the contact. "baby, be loud for me" with that she shoved two fingers into me thrusting in and out. I couldn't help but moan loudly. "good girl" she smirked thrusting harder making sure to hit all the right spots. My back arched as she hit my g-spot. "looks like I found it" she giggled. I clenched the bedsheets. My knuckles turning white. She sped up her movements making sure to hit my g-spot every time. "e-enid I-I'm going to" was all I could get out before having a orgasm into her hand. She smirked at the work she had done and lay next to me. "you feel amazing" she said and snuggled into me. "thankyou I love you" I said cuddling closer to her. My legs were still shaking so she held them in between hers and we fell asleep in each others arms.

744 words jezeee eeee. Welp I'm going to die. See yall for the next oneee