Chapter 11

Katsuki sat up gasping hard... he seemed to be in his tattered hero suit and was covered in several bruises. Looking at the clock it was 8pm... was he out for that long? What happened... he only remembered figh-

Katsuki: "DEKU!!"

The moment he tried to get up and leave, he found himself caught in some sort of alloy like scarf. Turning to his left, Mr Aizawa seemed to be there with an annoyed expression.

Aizawa: "We're going to talk about why you tried to kill your classmate."

—————

(Author Note: I will be skipping the Class president bit since it's just Ida becoming it)

Two days had passed since the hero vs villain exam. Katsuki hadn't been in during those days and Izuku only came back in yesterday due to his injuries. Today though was different, both of them were in today and Katsuki sent a glare towards Izuku who shrugged it off. Katsuki still had a few plastered and bandages over him but Izuku was fully clear of medical needs and treatment now, much to the shock of Recovery Girl, which was a bit of a hit on Katsuki's pride.

Before any tension in the class could rise up, Aizawa walked into the classroom which stopped any and all conversations whether it be related to the duo or not.

Aizawa: "For the foundational skills of heroics we'll study today... it was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else."

Never one to take his time, always to the point. Izuku appreciated that though, it reminded him of Vegeta in a way.

Izuku: "What'll we be doing that needs this though?"

He casually asked as Aizawa held up a card that said 'RESCUE' in big, bold letters.

Aizawa: "Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a floor or other disaster... a trial of rescue."

Conversations started flooding the room as the students wondered what they'd be suited for, how much they were looking forwards to it... some were preferring battle training but none seemed actually opposed to this minus Katsuki.

Aizawa: "Don't get ahead of yourselves."

He clicked a remote which had the boxes for everyones hero costume come out of the wall.

Aizawa: "As I was saying, it's entirely up to you if you wear your hero costume this time around or not. Some of your costumes likely aren't adapted to the issue at hand after all. The training are is fairly far away, so we'll be going by bus. That's all. So get prepared."

~~~~~

Currently everyone was walking to the bus. All were in their hero costumes, though Uraraka could of sworn she saw Izuku shirtless in front of her after the explosion...

Uraraka: 'Wait... shirtless...? He was...?'

Her face turned bright red as she covered her face with her hands and accidentally began to float away.

Mina: "SHES ESCAPING!!!"

She comedically called out, though also said it to get everyones attention. Before anyone else, Izuku jumped up about twenty feet which was luckily as far as she had gotten before holding her wrist so she'd stay planted.

Izuku: "You should probably deactivate your quirk."

He teased with a soft smirk as her blush stayed but she slowly nodded. Her weight came back as Izuku let go of her wrist.

Katsumi: "Hey Izu!"

Katsumi swung herself forwards and hugged Izuku from the back, wrapping her legs around him as she traced her finger over his peck of his hero costume.