Chapter 9

Third Person P.O.V

Katsumi: "That's where you train daily...? I still don't believe you..."

Currently the trio were sat in the school cafeteria, it was lunch, the period before heroics. They were all looking forwards to it truth be told while some were nervous at the possibility of another expulsion. Izuku wasn't worried both due to confidence and due to knowing that Aizawa was like Vegeta. He was strict but a nice guy in his own logic.

Izuku: "Believe it or not, it's just how awesome on that."

Shoka: "Seconded."

They all giggled at Shoka's shameless comment as Izuku felt someone staring daggers into the back of his head...

~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might: "I AM HERE!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!"

Students muttered over each other, all of them hyper over All Might as said hero glanced over the class. His eyes laid on Izuku who looked like he couldn't care less.

All Might: 'So he really did have some sort of quirk awakening...'

All Might cleared his throat to get everyone to quiet down and have them all pay attention. When the attention was gathered, he went into his usual deep, booming voice along with his overwhelmingly optimistic attitude.

All Might: "FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES!! FOR THIS CASE, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATIONS THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS!! LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN WITH THIS!!"

He then took his hand out of the box as a massive piece of card saying 'BATTLE' in bold letters was plastered across it.

All Might: "THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!!"

Everyone had different reactions to this news... however everyone was curious at how the classes top two would react. It was as they would expect.

Katsuki: "The trial..."

Izuku: "Of battle...."

Katsuki/Izuku: "He's going down!"

All Might then got a remote from his pocket and pressed a button as boxes seemed to come out of the walls.

All Might: "And to go with your first battle... we've prepared the hero costumes that you sent in to go with your quirks!"

Everyone rushed up to the wall to grab their costumes, people were kicking and grabbing as they all soon got their designated number.

All Might: "Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at battlegrounds Beta! The garb you bring into the battlefield is vitally important boys and girls!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was sat down on Beerus's planet, scribbling down some ideas onto some paper before gasping. He scrunched it up and destroyed it using his destruction powers as he saw Vegeta walk up to him. Immediately Izuku dashed over to Vegeta and spoke.

Izuku: "I have an idea for a hero costume finally!!"

Vegeta gave an egotistical smirk as he folded his arms, looking at Izuku curiously.

Vegeta: "Oh? And what may that be?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima: "Cool costume man!"