Chapter 6

~Third Person P.O.V~

As Izuku dashed in at not unreasonable speeds, everyone still found it impressive. Yet they were curious about why he was running inside until Present Mic's voice interrupted them.

Present Mic: "Whats wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run run! The green haired kid gets it! The die has been cast, you know!"

Everyone else started to run after Izuku who was a good hundred meters away into the city, he was wondering what the best method would be... whether he attempted to use destruction, ki or combat.

Izuku: "Let's think... I don't know how big they are so I may not be able to use destruction... they may be stronger then what I'm able to put out in combat... I'll try combat and see where that gets me!"

He exclaimed to himself as he saw a 1 pointer burst through the wall. This confirmed his theory about destruction as this one was bigger then he himself (he's the same height as canon because you can't go to the gym and get taller).

Robot: "Target acquired, I'll kill you!"

It rushed forwards at Izuku of which he found impressive... for a bunch of metal anyways. Izuku put his hands out and started to fire ki blasts from it at the robot.

One hit it causing it to explode in a dramatic fashion with a decent sized explosion

One hit it causing it to explode in a dramatic fashion with a decent sized explosion. A smirk was plastered onto Izuku's face as he saw the carnage he could cause with no backlash. Izuku then started to run forwards at a speed quicker then before, putting his ki into his legs. As he ran a huge metal arm was swung at him which he barely dodged in time. When he turned to look, there was a three pointer surrounded by four two pointers.

Izuku: "An ambush huh? Did you really need to plan everything UA? I doubt most the people here will even be worthy of joining the school let alone surviving an ambush!"

He shouted out with a prideful grin on his face. A flash of purple fire was seen around him but it went just as quickly as it came, he didn't even see it himself. One of the two pointers rushed over to him and tried to slug him with a right hook, however Izuku smirked and put out one hand. The moment it connected with Izuku's, said teen let out a single word.

Izuku: "Hakai."

The two pointers arm disappeared into nothing causing it to malfunction and blow up from the antimatter following it afterwards. Izuku then turned to the robots as he sent a glare at them, since they were full robots they couldn't feel fear. However almost any person would of felt that in this moment.

Izuku: "Since you can speak, I wonder if you can feel... maybe even fear. Terror? Let's see as I obliterate you one by one~"

A sadistic tone of voice for someone so young, yet he wasted no time and started to rush forwards. As if they were bodyguards, the two pointers stood in front of the three pointer and all charger at Izuku at once.