"Aunt Bella!" Draco said, a look of mock offense on his face. "We're young, but she makes me feel complete when I'm with her. It doesn't matter who's with us, as long as she's there," Draco gave a warm smile to his Aunt.

"Then you make this girl your wife, Draco," She told him seriously. "Do not be foolish and do as is expected of you. You are to do what makes you happy, if this girl is that, then so be it. She can be taught our traditions and our ways."

Draco reached out and took the hand of his Aunt, squeezing it lightly, "You've changed since Harry became Lord Black. You're coming out of your madness."

She gave him a strange look as Kreacher came back with the tea service, a letter in hand. "Lord Black has sent a letter to you, Miss Bella," he bowed as he held it out for her.

Bellatrix let out a sound as she took it, opening the letter as Draco poured their tea.

As she read the contents of the letter, her glassy eyes began to leak tears slowly. Her lips were slowly lifting into a smile. Draco, having never seen her cry, grew worried. "Aunt Bella?"

"I'm alright," She wiped at her eyes, handing the letter over to her nephew.

Taking the parchment, he promptly began to read.

============================

Cousin Bellatrix,
I do not appreciate having my honeymoon interrupted. I will not beat around the proverbial bush and tell you that sending this brings me any joy. I have been contacted by a family member who resides at the Bulgarian Manor. She informed me that she is aware of your fractured mental state and has done the liberty of coming home for the first time since the Continent Wars.
Cassiopeia Black was of course killed by Uncle Arcturus after the war. She had succumbed to our madness. You are lucky, dearest cousin, your mind is so not far lost as she was. You will have emotional difficulties because of prolonged time with Dementors, but that is fixable. Aunt Cassiopeia, now Aunt Cassandra White, was struck from the family and killed off.
Uncle Arcturus never properly removed her, he used a match and not our magic. You will be similarly removed. You will take a new name. I give you the option of permanently taking a new face using our metamorph abilities. Aunt Cassandra will arrive in a week's time. She will be assisting with your healing sessions.
Separately, please inform Narcissa that Miss Hermione Granger has been equipped with a portkey by myself. It will take her to the alleyway just behind the garden fence. I have installed a gate for her entry. If they are not romantically involved by the time I return, I will personally lock them in a broom cupboard. She is already familiar with a room, one which she occupied in the summer two years ago. This room has been given to her, and Kreacher has informed her as well. If I know her, I would expect her soon.

You're welcome, do not disturb us again, yours,
Lord Hadrian P.B.G

============================

Draco snorted lightly, "There he goes, saving us again."

"Would he do it? Force you both into a cupboard?" Bellatrix asked.

"No," Draco laughed, "He would lock us in one of our rooms until we kiss at the least."

Bellatrix gave a soft cackle, her mind conjured an image of Harry forcefully fighting her nephew and the young girl into the rooms.

"Aunt Cassie?" Draco asked the woman.

Bellatrix sobered and nodded, "Older sister to Grandfather. I know that my father had seen her locked away within Saint Mungo's for many years of his childhood. She was Grindelwald's right hand during the wars but quickly became disillusioned with him. He caused Pollux to die while fighting Lord Potter, the father of Uncle Charlus."