XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

"Jasmine

"Jasmine. Will you be our family and spend the rest of your life with us?" - Min Yoongi

====================

Winter passed, spring came and now it's summer. Even with the hot humid air, you feel like it's still early spring with the abundance of flowers all around you. After knowing how you like flowers, the others never fail to surprise you with a bouquet or two. Imagine the seven of them spoiling you more of such fragrance, surprising you with different variety each and every time.

You take a bouquet near you and sniff its scent. It's the newest bunch. It got delivered just this morning with a very loving hand-written card. The others are already arranged beautifully on their vases, as you are trying your best to preserve their freshness. They are actually almost occupying the entire space. One might mistake the place as a flower shop.

Humming, you waltz with the huge bouquet on your hands, imagining that you are dancing with the man giving it to you.

You laugh and giggle. Even with their more hectic schedules, you never feel alone. They never forget to inform their whereabouts, sending pictures of their goofy selves, while you do the same. They would call you from time to time, asking sweet nothings that would make your entire day.

A huge smile curves on your lips as your phone sings for an incoming video call.

"Hello." You smile as you instantly answer. You giggle at the man's huge face, so close to the camera, looking straight at you.

"Do you like it?" The voice is sultry.

"Jimin, your penthouse is actually filled with it already." You playfully say. "Isn't it a waste of your money?" You pout.

"Nothing is a waste if it makes you happy, babe." The man answers with his crescent moon eyes.

"It made me smile so much. I can't feel my cheeks now." You whine with a silly grin.

"That's worth it then." He giggles.

"What are you doing now?" You ask as you try to make out the things around him. However, the man's face is occupying the entire screen. Not a thing can seep through your sight. It makes you suspicious. "Is it that big of a secret that you can't let me see a thing?" You tease.

"No... Actually..." He grumbles, seemingly uneasy for keeping that fact from you.

It doesn't bother you though. Sometimes, Jimin can be so bashful with some of his projects. He is the type of person that would blush so much when he reveals things that he had worked so hard. Of course, he would share it, but it would take time. One must be patient for him to be comfortable in sharing.

"Are you sure you're alright?" You bite your lips as he seemingly becomes more perturbed.

"Sorry, babe. I must go now." He sheepishly smiles. "See you soon. I love you." He whispers.